Happy Friday!!

FyLyB1sWIAI7aIA

Last edited:
Eva Green

FzHvsnBWwAA68ss

Connie Stevens

Fy9lE1YWIAEPovo

Betty Brosmer
Betty Brosmer and her 38-18-36 figure. Starting her pinup career at 15 yrs old, by 18 she was commanding more pay for her shoots and outselling Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield. Her marriage to fitness guru Joe Weider lasted 50+ years.

Fyy-XaHWYAEnMh2

Emily Ratajkowski

FzJQfbXXsAE_NuP

Sofia Vergara

FxgUJpBXgAEJEqO

Pamela Anderson

FzEnmQlaEAQOhm7

Anette Benning

FzBub3VXsAgBRMY

Maise a Throwback?

What's a throwback picture?

Many posts reflect positive moments, or funny, old clothes, hair and styles. Throwbacks can be attributed to any photo in one's past memories whether it be childhood, old relationships, past vacations, old songs, or anything that gives one a "happy and nostalgic feeling."

I get a happy and nostalgic feeling from that Maisie photo.

What's a throwback picture?

Many posts reflect positive moments, or funny, old clothes, hair and styles. Throwbacks can be attributed to any photo in one's past memories whether it be childhood, old relationships, past vacations, old songs, or anything that gives one a "happy and nostalgic feeling."

I get a happy and nostalgic feeling from that Maisie photo.
I've finally just got around to start watching Game of Thrones (finished the 1st season last week). Seeing that picture kinda makes me feel a little dirty considering I am (currently) used to seeing her as a 13-year-old tomboy.

I've finally just got around to start watching Game of Thrones (finished the 1st season last week). Seeing that picture kinda makes me feel a little dirty considering I am (currently) used to seeing her as a 13-year-old tomboy.

I was shocked when I saw the photo...she has definitely 'filled out'

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Marianne Gravatte. Playboy Miss October 1982

FzuWOTcWAAkRGPd

Calvin Graham

The youngest U.S. serviceman to serve and fight during World War II was Calvin Graham. He enlisted in the United States Navy at the age of 12 and served as a gunner on the USS South Dakota. Graham lied about his age and joined in August 1942. He participated in the Battle of Guadalcanal, during which he was hit by shrapnel while delivering a message to an officer. Despite being wounded himself, Graham actively aided in rescue efforts by helping to bring the wounded aboard the ship and ensuring their safety. As a result of his bravery, Graham was initially awarded the Bronze Star Medal and the Purple Heart. However, when it was discovered that he had falsified his age, these honors were revoked. Consequently, he was dishonorably discharged from the Navy on April 1, 1943. Nevertheless, all of his medals were eventually posthumously reinstated by 1994.

Fzql2wUXsAE7cxK

Markie Post

FzuXbIxaUAA95OE

Monica Bellucci
FzuXP2XaMAEnadz

Marilyn Lange

FzuK32BaYAAJtfq

Madonna

FzuKiT2acAAXQHl

Tina Louise

FzsR6y8aYAAoztl

Natalie Wood

FztGIUcaQAE0Twe

Janet Leigh

Fzq_u3FaAAMmgWZ

Kate Moss

Fzp1bYMWcAgOPCB

Sophie Marceau

FzqIaR7acAAkkbp

Suzanne Somers

FzFAldlaQAAZzem

Shannen Doherty

FzEpf7WaEAEh93_

Katharine Ross

Fy_KuSJWIAM0pzX

Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira

Fy_ep9kXwAMRP4H

Ingrid Bergman with her daughter Isabella Rossellini, 1973

Fy5_R4wacAAR4Um

I was shocked when I saw the photo...she has definitely 'filled out'
In retrospect, I'm fairly certain that the Maise photo is fake. There's been alot of these going around lately. For example, this one showed up in my Facebook feed this morning.
357419676_571619608515261_2479271864434121489_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kkott
In retrospect, I'm fairly certain that the Maise photo is fake. There's been alot of these going around lately. For example, this one showed up in my Facebook feed this morning.
357419676_571619608515261_2479271864434121489_n.jpg

You just have to look at her mammaries. Way too perfectly round. This is why Tiktok is so good -- their body enhancement apps.

Mamie Van Doren

F3riuN5XYAAFdw_

Claudine Auger as Bond girl Dominique "Domino" Derval in the James Bond film "Thunderball" (1965)

F3uweoqXsAA6pP3

Elisha Cuthbert

F3vG07MXsAEkDK5

Catherine Bach

F3tMHS0WoAAMEgn

Jessica Alba

F3lzoAGawAAHlFp

Jennifer Aniston

F3RCTATaQAAnx4H

Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell

FlvdQfQaUAEGTJs

Jessica Biel

F3H3bonaMAMmGsx

Milla Jovovich

F2zKD3HbMAAahJC

Lucy Liu

F1lznPiagAAkKO5

Kate Upton

F2TfamNbEAEUDW3

Lynda Carter

F1yQfwhaMAA_n1W

Christina Aguilera

F1wmivQaAAAYwLj

F1wmjC2akAA5CpR

F3uf4W4W8AAeshP

F3_RlqVW0AA6z1M

Last edited:
so is that a Nip nip slip?

"Alex, I'll take "forgotten racial slurs for $200!""

Reminds me of a time when someone at college asked me about Asian girls -- pre-yellow fever days.

He asked me if Asian girls have 'inverted nipples' and their 'pussies were slants'. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reminds me of a time when someone at college asked me about Asian girls -- pre-yellow fever days.

He asked me if Asian girls have 'inverted nipples' and their 'pussies were slants'. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My first accountant was Jewish and this goes back 20 years, but he said when he was a kid other kids would ask him if he had horns and a tail.

• Wow
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT