ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Wednesday- Vanna White

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Vanna Marie White is an American television personality and film actress known as the hostess of Wheel of Fortune since 1982. Wikipedia

Born: February 18, 1957 (age 63 years), Conway, SC
Height: 5′ 6″

Vanna-White-Naked.jpg

Vanna-White-Red-Carpet.jpg

Vanna-White-Sexy-Big-Ass.jpg

vanna-white-6.jpeg

and today...

You're welcome kkott :)

Thanks SD! Maybe not the most flattering current pic, but she can flip my letters any day!

She's from down in the Myrtle Beach area and I am acquaintances with her brother. She was back visiting him and went to a cotillion practice (it's a southern thing if you aren't familiar with it.... manners school) for her nephew. A buddy of mine and his wife were acting as hosts that night and so he was chatting up the attractive lady that he thought was another parent as his wife grew a little more catty. He had no idea who she was, but his wife sure did.

I think this one is a little more flattering current pic:

Vanna-White-Hosts-%E2%80%98Wheel-of-Fortune%E2%80%99-for-the-1st-Time-in-37-Years-After-Pat-Sajak%E2%80%99s-Emergency-Surgery.jpg

Thanks SD! Maybe not the most flattering current pic, but she can flip my letters any day!

She's from down in the Myrtle Beach area and I am acquaintances with her brother. She was back visiting him and went to a cotillion practice (it's a southern thing if you aren't familiar with it.... manners school) for her nephew. A buddy of mine and his wife were acting as hosts that night and so he was chatting up the attractive lady that he thought was another parent as his wife grew a little more catty. He had no idea who she was, but his wife sure did.

I think this one is a little more flattering current pic:

Vanna-White-Hosts-%E2%80%98Wheel-of-Fortune%E2%80%99-for-the-1st-Time-in-37-Years-After-Pat-Sajak%E2%80%99s-Emergency-Surgery.jpg

I always thought of her only from WOF...hadn't really thought of her as a hottie...I was pleasantly surprised when I researched the pics.. thanks for the heads up....and yes she has aged very well!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT