ADVERTISEMENT

Throwback Monday- Markie Post

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Marjorie Armstrong Post is an American actress, known for her roles as bail bondswoman Terri Michaels in The Fall Guy on ABC from 1982 to 1985, as public defender Christine Sullivan on the NBC sitcom Night Court from 1985 to 1992, and as Georgie Anne Lahti Hartman on the CBS sitcom Hearts Afire from 1992 to 1995. Wikipedia

Born: November 4, 1950 (age 69 years), Palo Alto, CA
Height: 5′ 6″

and today....

I thought she was great in Night Court. Should also note that she currently appears on Chicago PD as the Mother of one of the female Officers.

I wonder if Bill Clinton would like to chime in here. He supposedly knew a lot about her. :)

80’s hair almost ruined women.

I half agree with you...the short and mullet/reverse mullet styles for ladies of the 80's sucked hard, but the big hair sporting ladies of the 80's did it for me (and still do TBH).

Marjorie Armstrong Post is an American actress, known for her roles as bail bondswoman Terri Michaels in The Fall Guy on ABC from 1982 to 1985, as public defender Christine Sullivan on the NBC sitcom Night Court from 1985 to 1992, and as Georgie Anne Lahti Hartman on the CBS sitcom Hearts Afire from 1992 to 1995. Wikipedia

Born: November 4, 1950 (age 69 years), Palo Alto, CA
Height: 5′ 6″

and today....

Thank you. Made my week.

Reactions: sdhoosier
I was spraying corn the other day and a big haired blonde was doing some yard work. Damn near hit a fence post.

Heh, I ran into a similar situation damned near 35 years ago with a big haired redhead who looked like she just stepped off the set of a Whitesnake video. First time my parents met her they took one look at her and knew I wasn't coming back from that. Reminds me of that song "Trashy Women" by Confederate Railroad..."pardon me son, but that ain't no kid, that's a cocktail waitress in a Dolly Parton wig"..."I know it dad, ain't she cool that's the kind I dig".

Reactions: hookyIU1990
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT