ADVERTISEMENT

Thought I'd just drop by to say hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastages....

your days will come...Remember who has the Photoshop skillz...

For the record, this wasn't my idea, and I didn't get to choose what pictures they used...

and those aren't keys in my pocket.

I was seriously just crying looking at all these pics

when 2 of my employees came up and said, "Are you alright"...I briefly tried to explain then just said, "Oh, one of my buddies tried a modeling gig to horrendous results that are quite hilarious. Let's just leave it at that."

Another WTF? Nice Bobcat logo with "University" in faded out lettering below it. LMAO.

How did Stunned even put these and say, "I think this just might be a winner..."

This one gave me goosebumps......

I didn't realize you could be so butch!

I'm still waiting for the underwear line...

But due to your "model" status, you've cracked the top 5 on my list. Couple more ass shots, in better jeans, and minus the wallet...and you may move up to the top 3. The t-shirt shots are my favorite of course....and I knew it wasn't your keys (though I had 2 of my female coworkers look at the shots just to confirm). vbg

Maybe you're right, but

that looks like a chap stick. That's nothing I'd be proud of, and I'm not exactly a lumberjack.

Regards.

Oh, it shall be done.

I'm guessing that Kookie is almost a certain lock for a Goatie as well.

no undies...AND

I didn't get to keep any of the clothes...bastards...

If I've moved up on your list then it was well worth it...

*sigh* That IS chapstick. You're still looking at the bottom of his

pocket! Look farther up and next to the fly. Ok, you're just playin with me now, aren't you? Tease.

Now I see what you're talking about.

I wish I hadn't looked.

*feelings of inadequacy*

Regards.

I recognized your hands from the 1992 Tag Huer catalog...

...you're stunned monkey....the world's greatest hand model.

This sounds like the kid who gets caught smoking

"I didn't do it, I swear...the cigarette lit itself and landed in my mouth!
This post was edited on 7/11 4:36 PM by tunkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 7/11 4:38 PM by tunkif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT