ADVERTISEMENT

Those teams out west…

Kelly_32

All-Big Ten
Dec 12, 2004
…better beef up those offensive and defensive lines if they want to compete in the B1G.

How embarrassing for USC to lose a game to a Michigan team that passed for 32 yards.

Michigan better figure it out because what they did today isn’t going to work against the majority of the league.

…better beef up those offensive and defensive lines if they want to compete in the B1G.

How embarrassing for USC to lose a game to a Michigan team that passed for 32 yards.

Michigan better figure it out because what they did today isn’t going to work against the majority of the league.
Reaffirms my belief that Texas is as good as pollsters think they are. 😳

UCLA played well for a half, maybe 3/4 against LSU. We have to play more teams but we look good. Better than most of us might have guessed for a first year coach. I said this in another thread. It would be cool to have a bowl eligible 6 wins after 6 games.

Reactions: IUgradman

Lincoln Riley tried to beef up. It was a concern of those teams.

I missed the game, but I assume that Misshitgan got their usual help from the zebras!?
They did early. Looked like a clearly illegal blindside block not called. Ref saw it. USC fans were incensed. Then a couple favorable spots. But I didn't see most of the rest of the game to see if it balanced out and were just errors.

More embarrassing for USC to allow 290 yds rushing and 3-3 4th down conversions than 32 yds passing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT