ADVERTISEMENT

"...Those people will pay....There will be consequences."

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012

The words of our demented C in C concerning the Haitian illegals 'whipping' allegations.

DHS Secretary Mayorkis: "horrifying".... 'The investigation will take days, not weeks'.

The usual Leftists idiots also pitched in...... AOC, Maxine, Kamala.

6 months have gone by, and the slandered agents are still on administrative leave. The investigation is 'ongoing'. No apologies, and none can be bothered to comment. They are all trash.

The words of our demented C in C concerning the Haitian illegals 'whipping' allegations.

DHS Secretary Mayorkis: "horrifying".... 'The investigation will take days, not weeks'.

6 months have gone by, and the slandered agents are still on administrative leave. The investigation is 'ongoing'. No apologies, and none can be bothered to comment. They are all trash.

i have zero doubt the entity behind the open border, is the same one financing, thus controlling, both parties.

That’s a pretty amazing story on how corrupt and inept this administration truly is.

Remember the sudden drone ban after the pictures starting getting out?

^^^This is an important post.^^^

All of us true Americans earnestly request that you contact the FBI and DOJ ASAP to make immediate arrangements to provide them with your firsthand knowledge of these terrible events and all your personal documents, cellphones, laptops and other digital devices (along with the names of your relatives and personal contacts) so that the authorities (and Republican sympathizers) can get to the bottom of this.

(Don't worry folks -- he'll never do this. It's so much easier just to bitch and act like you know what you are talking about.)

All the Democrats that get regular national exposure,,,,,,,Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, the Squad, Maxine are corrupt as hell.
You forgot another important one who gets exposure far exceeding his knowledge and competence.

donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls.jpg

Reactions: IU_Hickory
^^^This is an important post.^^^

All of us true Americans earnestly request that you contact the FBI and DOJ ASAP to make immediate arrangements to provide them with your firsthand knowledge of these terrible events and all your personal documents, cellphones, laptops and other digital devices (along with the names of your relatives and personal contacts) so that the authorities (and Republican sympathizers) can get to the bottom of this.

(Don't worry folks -- he'll never do this. It's so much easier just to bitch and act like you know what you are talking about.)
Way to minimize/ignore the issue. kudos. Perfectly executed.

You forgot another important one who gets exposure far exceeding his knowledge and competence.

donald-trump-has-surged-to-the-top-of-2-new-2016-polls.jpg
Make sure you contact the DOJ, FBI,Congress and everyone with all of your facts since you always seem to know about all kinds of stuff. Oh wait, your infantile hatred actually doesn't mean s**t .

Reactions: Indianaftw
You made 16 posts in a row in the same thread yesterday . You way over estimate your importance.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a chance.

I was responding repeatedly to multiple posts from little bitty people like your buddies who thought they could say any crazy thing whatsoever with no proof whatsoever and then act all offended when someone challenged their silliness and recruit their buddies like you to come in and save their middle school asses.

I'm impressed that you claim you counted my posts. Hope you learned something but seriously doubt it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a chance.

I was responding repeatedly to multiple posts from little bitty people like your buddies who thought they could say any crazy thing whatsoever with no proof whatsoever and then act all offended when someone challenged their silliness and recruit their buddies like you to come in and save their middle school asses.

I'm impressed that you claim you counted my posts. Hope you learned something but seriously doubt it.
You have issues.

Reactions: Indianaftw
i have zero doubt the entity behind the open border, is the same one financing, thus controlling, both parties.
As you’ve detailed for us on this board previously (well not “detailed” but emphatically proclaimed), both the Biden and Trump administration are/ were wholly and completely owned by corporate interests.

Why then the stark difference in posture towards illegal immigration from the two administrations? Was the Trump administration defying the moneyed interests? No one defies them I thought. Did Trump make it personal and not business?

For the record I’m not expecting you to answer, just pointing out how when you anchor yourself to one cause for all the worlds ills, you put yourself in a box. Think critically some time, do a multi factor analysis, it would be good for you.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
As you’ve detailed for us on this board previously (well not “detailed” but emphatically proclaimed), both the Biden and Trump administration are/ were wholly and completely owned by corporate interests.

Why then the stark difference in posture towards illegal immigration from the two administrations? Was the Trump administration defying the moneyed interests? No one defies them I thought. Did Trump make it personal and not business?

For the record I’m not expecting you to answer, just pointing out how when you anchor yourself to one cause for all the worlds ills, you put yourself in a box. Think critically some time, do a multi factor analysis, it would be good for you.

where did i say Trump was owned by Wall St?

don't know that he isn't, but don't recall outright saying that.

that said, he has been incredibly good to Wall St and the rich and hasn't done sht for the working class, so there is that.

so whether he is or isn't, was or wasn't, as long he governs/governed as if he is owned, whether he is or not is moot.

and if Trump weren't pro Wall St and the rich, not even Fox would back him.

and if Fox ever turned on him, he has no chance, as no one can succeed nationally if Fox, Disney, NBC, CNN, CBS, and big tech, are all out to bring you down. (just ask Bernie).

all that said, Trump's entire business is totally dependent on the rich, and any real estate developer has to have at least one bank behind them, so Trump was/is totally Wall St and the rich dependent, even before and outside of politics.

Biden, yes.

the entire GOP outside maybe MTG and couple other crazies, yes. (though probably them too).

the DNC itself, yes. (though not necessarily many Dem legislators, though definitely some).

both Clintons were/are, totally owned.

Obama, totally owned.

obviously Pubs aren't the only ones who fake left, then go hard right on everything financial.

that said, i do think Trump is likely owned by Deutsche Bank, possibly other banks, and possibly Russia/Putin.

Wall St and Koch absolutely do own a majority in the senate, which can't currently be said about the DNC or RNC.

as always, some Pubs are promoting themselves these days as backing the working class, but all their actions say the exact opposite. (as has been the case since Reagan gutted the working class).

and the white working class just never figure it out, no matter how many times Lucy pulls the ball. (total idiocracy).

and as i've stated before, as long as all media is corporate, and all big tech is corporate, and buying politicians and legislation has the blessing of the courts, Wall St owns our govt.

to think otherwise, just isn't being realistic.

where did i say Trump was owned by Wall St?

don't know that he isn't, but don't recall outright saying that.

that said, he has been incredibly good to Wall St and the rich and hasn't done sht for the working class, so there is that.

so whether he is or isn't, was or wasn't, as long he governs/governed as if he is owned, whether he is or not is moot.

and if Trump weren't pro Wall St and the rich, not even Fox would back him.

and if Fox ever turned on him, he has no chance, as no one can succeed nationally if Fox, Disney, NBC, CNN, CBS, and big tech, are all out to bring you down. (just ask Bernie).

all that said, Trump's entire business is totally dependent on the rich, and any real estate developer has to have at least one bank behind them, so Trump was/is totally Wall St and the rich dependent, even before and outside of politics.

Biden, yes.

the entire GOP outside maybe MTG and couple other crazies, yes. (though probably them too).

the DNC itself, yes. (though not necessarily many Dem legislators, though definitely some).

both Clintons were/are, totally owned.

Obama, totally owned.

obviously Pubs aren't the only ones who fake left, then go hard right on everything financial.

that said, i do think Trump is likely owned by Deutsche Bank, possibly other banks, and possibly Russia/Putin.

Wall St and Koch absolutely do own a majority in the senate, which can't currently be said about the DNC or RNC.

as always, some Pubs are promoting themselves these days as backing the working class, but all their actions say the exact opposite. (as has been the case since Reagan gutted the working class).

and the white working class just never figure it out, no matter how many times Lucy pulls the ball. (total idiocracy).

and as i've stated before, as long as all media is corporate, and all big tech is corporate, and buying politicians and legislation has the blessing of the courts, Wall St owns our govt.

to think otherwise, just isn't being realistic.
You wrote, "if Fox ever turned on him."

Did you see this?

You may be premoniscient.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT