ADVERTISEMENT

This man is fit for office?

zeke4ahs

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2003
“Religion is such a great thing it’s so it keeps you know there’s something to be good about you want to be good it’s so important I don’t know if I explained right I don’t know if I’m explaining it right you know you want to be good you want to go to heaven when you have something like that you wanna go to heaven Ok so you want to go to heaven so if we don’t have heaven OK you almost say what’s the reason why do I have to be good what difference does it make. Let’s not be good what difference does it make?

Everyone in the world knows who said this. The only person crazy enough to speak like that and then admit the only possible reason to be good is to get to Heaven. I imagine he’ll have some explaining to do.

“Religion is such a great thing it’s so it keeps you know there’s something to be good about you want to be good it’s so important I don’t know if I explained right I don’t know if I’m explaining it right you know you want to be good you want to go to heaven when you have something like that you wanna go to heaven Ok so you want to go to heaven so if we don’t have heaven OK you almost say what’s the reason why do I have to be good what difference does it make. Let’s not be good what difference does it make?

Everyone in the world knows who said this. The only person crazy enough to speak like that and then admit the only possible reason to be good is to get to Heaven. I imagine he’ll have some explaining to do.
IwF4vv.gif

The Land Of Make Believe Wow GIF

I am somewhat fascinated by the concept of a person's final thoughts. What must go through a person's mind as they finally face imminent oblivion, and are close enough to appreciate that it is happening. For example, I imagine that the moment the blade struck Thomas More, and his mind began to leave him, he was probably at peace. Ashli Babbitt, lying on the Capitol floor, I shudder to imagine the cold, black regret surrounding her.

I bet Trump experiences nothing but resentment when he dies. His existence will end with him being pissed that it's ending unfairly and prematurely.

I am somewhat fascinated by the concept of a person's final thoughts. What must go through a person's mind as they finally face imminent oblivion, and are close enough to appreciate that it is happening. For example, I imagine that the moment the blade struck Thomas More, and his mind began to leave him, he was probably at peace. Ashli Babbitt, lying on the Capitol floor, I shudder to imagine the cold, black regret surrounding her.

I bet Trump experiences nothing but resentment when he dies. His existence will end with him being pissed that it's ending unfairly and prematurely.
That’s interesting. I mostly think about people’s final thoughts when they are in a terrible catastrophe. I think of John Kennedy Jr and Carolyn as the plane went out of control, etc. But a long disease, where you have time to prepare yourself would be totally different. I imagine Trump thinks he’s immortal, but you’re right. I don’t imagine he will be ending with any kind of peace. He’s never had it in his life, I don’t think.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

- George Orwell, 1984

Well, considering the two most recent ones were highly edited, what else would you say. That quote doesn’t make sense here. Trump is the one who constantly tells us we didn’t see what we saw, his crowds, J. 6 etc. So please use it correctly

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

- George Orwell, 1984

"These people literally think you’re stupid."

They're actually talking to you dbm. Now I don't think you're stupid, you're just gullible. You go for all the deep fakes, because it feeds your confirmation bias...

For example, the full unedited version of the video at the G7. Nothing wrong, Biden walks over to talk with the skydivers and gives a thumbs up...

Then the heavily cropped version that the NY Post showed it's viewers, in hopes tht some of them would be stupid enough to fall for.No doubt the idiot you retweeted,but hopefully not you...

You've already hit us with the 100,000 at a Jersey rally and 30,000 in the Bronx fantasies. Strange how the woman Trump endorsed for US Senate at that "massive" NJ rally, only lost by 25 points in her Primary a couple of weeks later...

And hey that rally at the (rented) Black Church in Detroit on Sat, where it basically required only using 10 fingers to count the actual Black people in attendance. Were the actual Black church members barred from attending, to make room for Trump's travelling MAGA circus? And what's with all those WHITE MAGA men in MAGA caps wearing them in church? Not exacly respectful of the Church...

And speaking of the MAGA travelling circus, a couple of reliable members were somehow on hand on Sat. Of course neither is from Detroit, or even MI. Convicted felon Byron Donalds is of course from FL. And of course Michaelah Montgomery was there as well...

Now you might not know that name, but you're undoubtedly familiar with her "famous" hug of Trump at the chic-fil-a in Atlanta. Where she just happened to wander in off the street...

I guess they really do think you're stupid after all...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT