ADVERTISEMENT

This latest drama is very on brand for IU athletics

And you would know fatties. It's the only kind of women an incel could dream about getting.
Nope. We are not chubby chasers. We don’t partake in cow tipping. In fields or in clubs.

Last edited:
Went to and root for both schools. Expect nothing less than both for them/us to give the other s***. It forever has made things more fun.

Like what Woody did with his "miscreants." Establish a culture of accountability, maybe you lose short-term but win long.

That said, PU is is 21-3 overall, ranked #3 in the nation and tied for the B1G lead going into U-M tonight. Season "up in flames"? OK ...

Haha This didn't age well. They just got shat on.

I actually do. Just good enough to make the tournament.

I already have a guys trip booked for March and it's going to be way less entertaining for my IU buddies if the only games they have to watch is another NIT.

I'd like IU to make the tournament and win one game to ensure the whole weekend is a good time.

Now whether IU wins the second game is up for debate.

If they play Saturday, I can be persuaded. But anytime Sunday on the first weekend, and they can wrap up the season then.

It's not nearly as fun talking shit with your buddies when one team has been so bad for so long...

I have enjoyed beating IU over and over but at least now there is a glimmer of hope that these rivalry games may mean something again.
Over and over and....wait. PU hasn't beat IU in a year. It's only been a couple weeks since IU smacked the Boilers around. Ha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT