ADVERTISEMENT

This is something different

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
Virginia GOP House candidate is single and childless, so he borrowed a friend's wife and kids for his campaign ads.

While we’re at it, it appears Sen. Mike Braun has faked an ad and put McCormick amongst signs that read “No Gas Stoves” when in fact the original picture was supporters holding “McCormick for Governor” campaign signs.

Sorry mate Cosmic beat you to it yesterday, but the topic seems unable to register even half a pucker on the Sphincter Scale.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmickid
Virginia GOP House candidate is single and childless, so he borrowed a friend's wife and kids for his campaign ads.

While we’re at it, it appears Sen. Mike Braun has faked an ad and put McCormick amongst signs that read “No Gas Stoves” when in fact the original picture was supporters holding “McCormick for Governor” campaign signs.
I actually started a thread on this a couple of days ago, which has gotten views but not a lot of engagement. I know from experience how hard it is to view threads that are no longer at the top or on the first page and find myself starting duplicates by accident fairly frequently. Just wanted to give you an FYI...

Interesting to read the Braun tidbit. I was starting to think he was an alright guy (I actually think both he and Young refused to endorse Trump). But this is a pretty despicable move on his part...

Interesting to read the Braun tidbit. I was starting to think he was an alright guy (I actually think both he and Young refused to endorse Trump). But this is a pretty despicable move on his part...

In the primary they all claimed to be the strongest Trump supporter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT