ADVERTISEMENT

Things you would like to see happen

My contribution.

Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr pair up with Paula Jones and Stormy Daniels, and appear on "Dancing with the Stars".

What is yours?

For true comic effect, pair 'em up a little differently.

Reactions: hoot1
Staying with T.V. shows, how about our fearless leader on Jeopardy?
with Stormy and Paula.I won't consider the categories, I will leave that up to the imagination.

My contribution.

Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr pair up with Paula Jones and Stormy Daniels, and appear on "Dancing with the Stars".

What is yours?
It'd be more interesting if Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr paired up with Alan Dershowitz and Ken Starr and appeared on America's Got Talent. I doubt if either of them could remember the words to Mary Had A Little Lamb (or the route to Mary's house) without some help.

My contribution.

What is yours?
Hook every politician’s nipples up to a car battery and show them videos of each time they demonstrably lied. Right after, give em a jolt

Now that we're in it, I'd settle for the Republicans at least taking this impeachment trial seriously and not having already made up their minds to dismiss things out of hand.

It'd be great if they afforded the president his constitutional right of having a fair and just trial where he could testify and they would/could call witnesses.

I wish for witnesses called so voters understand completely the impeachable offense committed by Trump. I do not believe it will change the Senate vote. Trump will not be removed from office, but maybe enough voters will be moved to show up in November and vote for change. Senate Republicans are in a no-win situation regarding their re-election. If they vote against the party line, they will face a Trumper in a primary. If they ignore Trump's behavior, they face a tough election against a Democratic opponent. Truth, and witnesses, will benefit our country in the November election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT