ADVERTISEMENT

These refs are garbage.

Do some research on your last question and you’ll likely be surprised. That you’ve never heard of it doesn’t mean it never happens. Losers whine about refs, as do people who never played.Its an easy giveaway.
Wrong again on all your points. Do some research and prove me wrong.

Reactions: 76-1
Saying the refs were garbage isn’t blaming them for the loss you ****ing idiot. We lost because we weren’t physical enough.
Saying the refs were garbage is always the excuse of the weak and ignorant. It’s whining and blaming. Always has been.

That’s because nothing is there, no terminations for performance. You wrong, me right.
You don’t think refs are removed, even though a famous one was told he can no longer officiate in the Big 10. And he’s not the only one. You’re just not interested in the truth, which isn’t surprising.

You don’t think refs are removed, even though a famous one was told he can no longer officiate in the Big 10. And he’s not the only one. You’re just not interested in the truth, which isn’t surprising.
Your Google must work better than mine. Name the ones terminated for performance.

Your Google must work better than mine. Name the ones terminated for performance.
You can start with Ted Valentine, who was booted from the Big 10 a few years ago. And there are more. Because they aren’t all listed on the internet doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Did you really think they were tenured? Easy to forget how few people here actually played sports.

Reactions: Radio Zero
You can start with Ted Valentine, who was booted from the Big 10 a few years ago. And there are more. Because they aren’t all listed on the internet doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. Did you really think they were tenured? Easy to forget how few people here actually played sports.
So Ted Valentine made Google, but no other terminated official did? Never said they were tenured. Nice try defending your position, but you failed again.

So Ted Valentine made Google, but no other terminated official did? Never said they were tenured. Nice try defending your position, but you failed again.
You said no officials were terminated for performance. TV was booted from the Big Ten in a very high profile manner, which you weren’t aware of since you don’t follow the sport. There are others, even if they don’t write articles on them. You were completely wrong, but we all understand why.

You said no officials were terminated for performance. TV was booted from the Big Ten in a very high profile manner, which you weren’t aware of since you don’t follow the sport. There are others, even if they don’t write articles on them. You were completely wrong, but we all understand why.

To win this “argument,” ALL you had to do is name an official other than Ted “Look At Me” Valentine who has been fired, but you very conspicuously fail to do that, instead wasting our nation’s single most precious resource - extremely limited internet bandwidth - by implying many of us here were last picked on the playground or failed to make our churches’ hoops teams or were never drafted by the CBA or something.

It’s nothing like tragic but it makes me feel sad you can’t seem to do any better.

Last edited:
To win this “argument,” ALL you had to do is name an official other than Ted “Look At Me” Valentine who has been fired, but you very conspicuously fail to do that, instead wasting our nation’s single most precious resource - extremely limited internet bandwidth - by implying many of us here were last picked on the playground or failed to make our churches’ hoops teams or were never drafted by the CBA or something.

It’s nothing like tragic but it makes me feel sad you can’t seem to do any better.

just chalk this one up as a loss and take the L like a man.

You seem terribly lost here. I guess I’m sorry for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT