ADVERTISEMENT

The U.S. had the highest rate of people struggling to afford enough food to feed themselves and their families of all G7 countries in 2023

DDE-6-20-23

Benchwarmer
Feb 15, 2024
According to a Gallop Poll

"Our nation is facing a hunger crisis," Kelly Horton, interim president of the Food Research & Action Center (FRAC), told Newsweek. "Even as one of the wealthiest nations in the world, about 44.2 million people live in households that struggle with hunger."

"Our nation is facing a hunger crisis," Kelly Horton, interim president of the Food Research & Action Center (FRAC), told Newsweek. "Even as one of the wealthiest nations in the world, about 44.2 million people live in households that struggle with hunger."

Bidenomics. @zeke4ahs this is why people shouldn’t care about trump’s hurty words. Visit a food bank in a city. What UW is targeting. Biden’s presidency has left an awful legacy that is hard to compare in terms of impact on the lives of millions of Americans. They must be run out of office

Bidenomics. @zeke4ahs this is why people shouldn’t care about trump’s hurty words. Visit a food bank in a city. What UW is targeting. Biden’s presidency has left an awful legacy that is hard to compare in terms of impact on the lives of millions of Americans. They must be run out of office
He will be. Joe has the lowest approval rating at this point in his Presidency ever recorded by Gallup and it isn't close.

He will be. Joe has the lowest approval rating at this point in his Presidency ever recorded by Gallup and it isn't close.

These people suffering food insecurity are working. They can’t afford everything. They’re choosing between gas and food. Meds and food. If you care about your fellow Americans you cannot vote for Biden. Progressive policies do not work. They make life less safe and more expensive

These people suffering food insecurity are working. They can’t afford everything. They’re choosing between gas and food. Meds and food. If you care about your fellow Americans you cannot vote for Biden. Progressive policies do not work. They make life less safe and more expensive
But as long as people have jobs everything else takes care of itself, right @UncleMark?🙄

Everyone knows I despise this administration, but this seems like flawed logic. Those that have means to feed themselves aren't going to waste time with some stupid poll, so there is inherent selection bias. On top of that, all of these hunger-focused organizations have an agenda.

I'm not saying there is nobody, but this hunger fiasco is overblown.

Everyone knows I despise this administration, but this seems like flawed logic. Those that have means to feed themselves aren't going to waste time with some stupid poll, so there is inherent selection bias. On top of that, all of these hunger-focused organizations have an agenda.

Fattest poor people in the world.

it's really not jdb. it's bad news. the food bank network is serving more people than ever because they've hit a perfect storm. sky high prices followed the end of federal pandemic funding. so just as funding ran out the price of goods went through the roof. then people can't afford all of the other shit so they're having to resort to food banks to make up the difference. donations are also down at many regional banks because people lack the resources to donate.

Fattest poor people in the world.
that little bitch jdb. him and his work friends. sitting on the patio at napoli. gin and tonic and big cigar. ahhhhhh yes tony it's always a pleasure. indeed the usual. 1/2 dozen oysters and your veal chop. and listen. if you could have your girl bring me another gin. i like to have one in the game and one on the bench that i can see at all times.

food banks. let them starve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that little bitch jdb. him and his work friends. sitting on the patio at napoli. gin and tonic and big cigar. ahhhhhh yes tony it's always a pleasure. indeed the usual. 1/2 dozen oysters and your veal chop. and listen. if you could have your girl bring me another gin. i like to have one in the game and one on the bench that i can see at all times.

food banks. let them starve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just saw him at 3UP scarfing down some fish and chips. I assume it’s a fresh caught catfish out of Lake Freeman. It looked delicious.

8o5vpp.jpg

And you think it would be better under trump. when he gives tax breaks to the rich. When gop legislatures has cut off Snap and other food programs for the poor. trump does not care about the poor only himself.

And you think it would be better under trump. when he gives tax breaks to the rich. When gop legislatures has cut off Snap and other food programs for the poor. trump does not care about the poor only himself.
it was better under trump. compare prices

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
it's really not jdb. it's bad news. the food bank network is serving more people than ever because they've hit a perfect storm. sky high prices followed the end of federal pandemic funding. so just as funding ran out the price of goods went through the roof. then people can't afford all of the other shit so they're having to resort to food banks to make up the difference. donations are also down at many regional banks because people lack the resources to donate.

All of those fatties on the corner are begging for food... lol. You are being duped McM.

Next you are going to tell us that there aren't thirsty cougs at Napoli most nights...

All of those fatties on the corner are begging for food... lol. You are being duped McM.

Next you are going to tell us that there aren't thirsty cougs at Napoli most nights...
Why don't they stop all of those kickbacks to oil companies?

it was better under trump. compare prices

MM66, now that food prices have increased what is Trump proposing to lower them ?

Just calling attention to the price increases since
Biden took office doesn't mean prices will automatically drop with a different president.

Just asking.

MM66, now that food prices have increased what is Trump proposing to lower them ?

Just calling attention to the price increases since
Biden took office doesn't mean prices will automatically drop with a different president.

Just asking.
I don’t think trump has spent more than ten minutes thinking about policies. What we don’t want is Biden back with progressive policies. We saw the result of that. If trump does nothing it’ll be an improvement

I don’t think trump has spent more than ten minutes thinking about policies. What we don’t want is Biden back with progressive policies. We saw the result of that. If trump does nothing it’ll be an improvement
Biden's destruction of the USA and it's economy isn't from bad policy, ok, well yes it is, but it's on purpose. The more liberal wing of the party is "'Merica bad and cause of all global warming and pollution and bad things."
Biden is too senile to think things through, so he goes along with their 'Never waste a good crisis' mode they've been in, and so signs for all the stuff the university faculties want.

Trump is pathetic. I suppose he's better than Biden because the politics of the party aren't as destructive. Even as bad as they are, the policies aren't as destructive.

I think the Dems turn our the votes better though, and Trump is too tainted. I believe we will have a brainless boob elected for a second consecutive term. Sort of three terms in a row that will make. Biden wins I'm afraid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT