ADVERTISEMENT

The twenty02 owns Cavanagh 2022 bracket

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Our friend @twenty02 has agreed to let me pay off my very realistic future bets I have made with him over the years resulting in getting not one but two coaches fired. I bet him the year Crean and Archie got fired we would make the elite 8.... lol. This year was we would be a 5 seed, some real solid bets. Point is, I owe him money and he is being a sport and letting us have a bracket and give away some money.

First thing is I need to find a comish to run this thing. Has to be some folks out there that know a good platform and can organize this better than my dumbass. I want to allow everyone that is on rivals to be allowed to have an entry. I want it to be an invite system where the comish has to allow you in. I want to make sure trolls and non IU posters cannot enter. So feel free to nominate yourself or others that could do this and might enjoy it.

First place $350
second $100
third- $50

Free to enter for all IU rivals posters. We got screwed on the first 4, but we are gonna be a heavy favorite against Wyoming in Dayton.........

ALL Aboard!!!

I’m in and will consider running it if we use ESPN. If you have no volunteers by tomorrow morning, let me know.

Reactions: Cavanagh
Sounds good appreciate it.
Just a tip for everyone. Everyone should wait until after the play in games are played to turn in your picks. I mean, It would be stupid to pick IU to second round or sweet 16, before our game with Wyoming, and then end up losing to Wyoming and screw yourself. This is what sucks for 75% of the nation who will pick St Mary’s to next round because they will turn in their brackets today or Tuesday…. I always wait until Thurs morning first thing. Just for these reasons and injuries etc…. I remember Fab Melo of Syracuse causing me to lose my ass just as an example.

Just a tip for everyone. Everyone should wait until after the play in games are played to turn in your picks. I mean, It would be stupid to pick IU to second round or sweet 16, before our game with Wyoming, and then end up losing to Wyoming and screw yourself. This is what sucks for 75% of the nation who will pick St Mary’s to next round because they will turn in their brackets today or Tuesday…. I always wait until Thurs morning first thing.
IU could play 3 west coast teams in a row. They aren't ready for the physicality of X Race and Trayce. We are gonna roll Wyoming.

Just a tip for everyone. Everyone should wait until after the play in games are played to turn in your picks. I mean, It would be stupid to pick IU to second round or sweet 16, before our game with Wyoming, and then end up losing to Wyoming and screw yourself. This is what sucks for 75% of the nation who will pick St Mary’s to next round because they will turn in their brackets today or Tuesday…. I always wait until Thurs morning first thing. Just for these reasons and injuries etc…. I remember Fab Melo of Syracuse causing me to lose my ass just as an example.
Then the Commish better be damned clear about what the rule is on turn in dates. Otherwise I will wait until after the first weekend is over :cool:

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
most brackets you get both teams from the play in games, otherwise a small window to turn them in

IU could play 3 west coast teams in a row. They aren't ready for the physicality of X Race and Trayce. We are gonna roll Wyoming.
If the ref's let them play. I've seen us (and other B1G teams) beat people up in first half and get hammered with fouls in second half because opposing coaches freak out about how physical we (B1G) play. Got to be careful but yes, I expect us to share a B1G physical experience. Massive Grin! Go Hoosiers!

You do know where Wyoming is located right? Indiana has more coast than they do

I was on the slope of Big Sky almost exactly one year ago today. We are gonna boat race them!!!
Just injecting a bit of humor! I'm not going that far but IU should beat them especially in home territory . Don't sleep St Mary's though they have a good coach

Just injecting a bit of humor! I'm not going that far but IU should beat them especially in home territory . Don't sleep St Mary's though they have a good coach
I am focusing on Wyoming, then we talk Saint Marys!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT