ADVERTISEMENT

The swamp is EXPOSED

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/09/world/europe/jamal-khashoggi-turkey-saudi-arabia.html

This requires a Benghazi level investigation. The FBI intercepted communications suggesting that this journalist based in the US would be abducted. What did they do with that intel?

This further exposes the giant hypocrisy in our Washington swamp. The Saudis have bought off all of your political elite. (including a couple posters on this board) Where is the conservative darling Nikki Haley? Silence. The man was chopped up to pieces with a bone saw. Sick. U.S. government officials virtually silent. This is our ally???

Imagine for a second that this was Iran, and what the response would be.

The American people recognize how fraudulent this alliance is.

We need a serious rethink of our foreign relations, or rather, we need politicians who aren't bought and sold like used rags.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/09/world/europe/jamal-khashoggi-turkey-saudi-arabia.html

This requires a Benghazi level investigation. The FBI intercepted communications suggesting that this journalist based in the US would be abducted. What did they do with that intel?

This further exposes the giant hypocrisy in our Washington swamp. The Saudis have bought off all of your political elite. (including a couple posters on this board) Where is the conservative darling Nikki Haley? Silence. The man was chopped up to pieces with a bone saw. Sick. U.S. government officials virtually silent. This is our ally???

We need a serious rethink of our foreign relations, or rather, we need politicians who aren't bought and sold like used rags.
I say wait and find out what actually happened or assume he was killed if we can’t find any evidence of him leaving the building.

The Saudis are what they are. In my opinion, no better than Iran. I don’t think Turkey should be believed either as Iran’s and Turkeys interest intersect when it comes to SA.

Petition your government in Iran to do something about it. I’m sure they will listen. In the end, why does it matter to me? It doesn’t only to the fact it would have been carried out on our soil (I know it is technically not but I’m calling it that).

Reactions: herrli

Dude, the swamp has been exposed since before they elected the head swamp rat. The people in charge don’t give a shit because R.

There seems to be an increase in this sort of thing from autocratic governments-from today's WSJ-coincidence?:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-trio...w-theyre-all-dead-1539181416?mod=hp_lead_pos4

On the eve of a preliminary court hearing, Mr. Glushkov stopped answering his phone. When his daughter drove to his house to investigate, she found him inside, strangled to death with a dog leash. Later that night, dozens of antiterror police cordoned off the house and began digging holes in his yard.

In Russia, his death was portrayed by state-controlled media as a homosexual tryst gone wrong. British police are treating it as a murder investigation. In August, they posted video footage of a black van seen near his home the night he was strangled, asking anyone with information to get in contact.

Mr. Glushkov’s death has sent a strong message to Russia’s émigré community. He was part of a trio of once-powerful Russians who, after amassing fortunes during Russian privatizations, helped build the political system that brought Mr. Putin to the presidency. After falling out of favor, the trio fled to England and tried to mount opposition to their former protégé, only to see their efforts disrupted by untimely deaths and costly litigation.

Their leader, Boris Berezovsky, was found hanged in a bathroom of his house in Berkshire, England, in 2013, in a death that was initially called a suicide but now police are investigating anew. Mr. Berezovsky’s longtime security assistant, former Russian security officer Alexander Litvinenko, was killed in 2006 by a fatal dose of the radioactive isotope polonium-210, a murder the U.K. blamed on Russia. Another partner, Badri Patarkatsishvili, died of a heart attack in 2008, in what police have deemed natural causes.

Mr. Glushkov, Mr. Berezovsky’s right-hand man, was the last alive.

His death happened one week after the nerve gas poisonings of a former Russian spy and his daughter in Salisbury, England—an attack the British and American governments have pinned on two alleged Russian agents. The Kremlin denied any involvement in this and other assassination attempts and the men say they were innocent tourists.

I say wait and find out what actually happened or assume he was killed if we can’t find any evidence of him leaving the building.

The Saudis are what they are. In my opinion, no better than Iran. I don’t think Turkey should be believed either as Iran’s and Turkeys interest intersect when it comes to SA.

Petition your government in Iran to do something about it. I’m sure they will listen. In the end, why does it matter to me? It doesn’t only to the fact it would have been carried out on our soil (I know it is technically not but I’m calling it that).

Pfft my government? I have no ties to the Iranian government and no commerical interest in their well-being.

Do you travel at all? The gulf money is building mosques all over the world. From Central Asian Turkic people to Gypsies in Bulgaria, they are radicalizing all over the globe. I got news for you, these lone wolf attackers in the west are not Shiite. From the UK to France to Canada to our soil... They are all following wahhabi or closely similar strains of Islam. The fact is that our political elite is complcetely corrupt.

If this Jamal guy had been Iranian and this happened at the Iranian embassy, people like Haley and Pompeo would be calling to bomb Tehran.

Fyi, I think the United States has no business with this Jamal guy. He is not an American citizen. I think it's patently absurd that Trump wants to bring his wife to the WH. Absolutely absurd. Meanwhile, there is a genocide in Yemen, and not a peep. Arm sales. We have people on this board who maybe profiting from those arms sales.

This alliance is a farce and has never been in our interest. Our politicians are bought off, starting with el-presidente.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT