ADVERTISEMENT

"The 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closes professional scrutiny and WHEN I WIN...

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
“.... those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again," he wrote.

He continued, “Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.”

Shame on the Fraternal Order of Police for endorsing this guy and letting him stand up there and threaten Americans for what HE did in 2020.

Give me a ****ing break, fellas.

“.... those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again," he wrote.

He continued, “Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.”

Shame on the Fraternal Order of Police for endorsing this guy and letting him stand up there and threaten Americans for what HE did in 2020.

For sure. It’s a very odd take from the from the fraternal order of police. Inexplicable really. You’d think they’d be all for Harris
1591550631606.jpg

gettyimages-12159950591-9eae207bfbb90bfd3c834774b4c708ed9feaf36d.jpg

For sure. It’s a very odd take from the from the fraternal order of police. Inexplicable really. You’d think they’d be all for Harris
1591550631606.jpg

gettyimages-12159950591-9eae207bfbb90bfd3c834774b4c708ed9feaf36d.jpg
Thanks for mentioning one of the biggest myths the right likes to trot out. Nice to the 18-20 year olds burning cities and carrying signs to defund the police, but no democratic congressional leaders wanted this.

Btw, we all know it’s Trump and his goons who will do all the cheating. Besides, he’s gotta win before he can prosecute.

Thanks for mentioning one of the biggest myths the right likes to trot out. Nice to the 18-20 year olds burning cities and carrying signs to defund the police, but no democratic congressional leaders wanted this.

Btw, we all know it’s Trump and his goons who will do all the cheating. Besides, he’s gotta win before he can prosecute.
Harris supported defund as well as bail projects. Blm was featured at the Dem convention. We lived through a soros prosevutor. You live in Bloomington not a real city where that shit went nuts bc vapid voters like you and Harris racist crap. . Stick your revisionist history myth up your ass. What a dumb Fing post. Do better or F off. Seriously.

Not to mention cori bush and her bs. All squad politics now we have a squad ticket.

classic donald!

Harris supported defund as well as bail projects. Blm was featured at the Dem convention. We lived through a soros prosevutor. You live in Bloomington not a real city where that shit went nuts bc vapid voters like you and Harris racist crap. . Stick your revisionist history myth up your ass. What a dumb Fing post. Do better or F off. Seriously.

Not to mention cori bush and her bs. All squad politics now we have a squad ticket.
Harris did not support defunding the police!

Can we talk for a second about how insane it is that voting is starting this week? Before we’ve even had a debate?

Completely asinine.

What if a month from now a laptop and emails drop showing Doug Emhoff picking up millions of dollars by trading on Kamala’s name overseas? I know such a scenario may seem far fetched but it could happen.

Do the millions who have already voted at that point get a do over?

She didn't say defund the police! She supported reviewing budgets to see if $$ were being spent wisely. She & Biden also passed the American Rescue Plan which put billions of $ in funding police departments
She talked about reallocating funding from police departments to social services.

That’s literally defunding.

It’s dishonest to claim otherwise.

Can we talk for a second about how insane it is that voting is starting this week? Before we’ve even had a debate?

Completely asinine.

What if a month from now a laptop and emails drop showing Doug Emhoff picking up millions of dollars by trading on Kamala’s name overseas? I know such a scenario may seem far fetched but it could happen.

Do the millions who have already voted at that point get a do over?
So you favor a nanny state?

She didn't say defund the police! She supported reviewing budgets to see if $$ were being spent wisely. She & Biden also passed the American Rescue Plan which put billions of $ in funding police departments
they don't care about facts. They just care about trying to make harris look worse than Trump so they can defend voting for such a shitty candidate.

Can't believe anyone would vote for that unamerican piece of trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed

Trusted, fair, and accepted elections in America are a thing of the past. The Democrats oppose every single measure to make elections more reliable even though majorities of citizens approve them. I don’t believe for a second that the Democrats are interested in expanding the right to vote. Their positions makes cheating easier. I believe if people can cheat, they will.

Take Pennsylvania. Most pundits say that is a must win state for Trump. In 2023 Shapiro signed an automatic motor-voter registration bill. In Pennsylvania any registered voter can request on-line a mail ballot. Pennsylvania does not have signature verification. All the requirements are by self authentication And everything, except the mail ballot, is online without showing anybody any verification. This is nuts. Pennsylvania will not have a result accepted as legit because it can’t.

Preferably states would reign themselves in and not start early voting until at least mid-October. I don't favor a Federal mandate on such procedures. But it's okay to recognize absurdity when it's so blatant. You should try it, rather than being a apologist for shitty election procedures.
So you DO favor a nanny state?

I wouldn't vote this early, but I don't need to dictate to someone else when is appropriate for them to vote.

So you DO favor a nanny state?

I wouldn't vote this early, but I don't need to dictate to someone else when is appropriate for them to vote.
Why not start early voting 12 months before Election Day by that logic? Is there any point for you at which you feel it is too early?

If so, when?

Maybe you don’t. Maybe you believe elections should be a fuk around, free for all.

Fair enough. I prefer to have the most information possible before making important decisions.

But perhaps you feel such an approach is overly cumbersome. The 2024 Democratic party ladies and gentlemen.
That's how I roll as well. I'll likely vote within a week of election day. Just because that's my choice, doesn't mean I'm going to suggest dictating to others when is the right time for them to vote.

Why does everyone else need to vote on your timeline? I think that's a pretty fair summation of the MAGA/Republican/conservative party. My way or the high way.

That's how I roll as well. I'll likely vote within a week of election day. Just because that's my choice, doesn't mean I'm going to suggest dictating to others when is the right time for them to vote.

Why does everyone else need to vote on your timeline? I think that's a pretty fair summation of the MAGA/Republican/conservative party. My way or the high way.
Just to be clear. You're questioning why I object to people making uniformed decisions that will have an effect on my life?

Cool.

Reactions: DANC
Just to be clear. You're questioning why I object to people making uniformed decisions that will have an effect on my life?

Cool.
Whether someone votes now or on election day is no indication of their level of being informed.

The liberal bastion of Mississippi allows voting 45 days before election day. ****ing woke.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT