ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech will have an Adidas logo at mid-field

I’m good selling all the sponsors and ads we can for Memorial Stadium. It’s $ straight to the bottom line in the CFB arms race.

The three bar Adidas logo is pretty clean.

The last interview I heard with Dolson he talked about large gifts for the stadium (like Simon-Skjodt for AH). I don’t know how he thinks about sponsors or what IU could get. IU historically seems to prefer naming facilities after the big donor that helped with it (SSAH, Andy Mohr Field, Bart Kaufman, Cook Hall, Wilkinson Hall, etc). We’ll see.

Last edited:
I’m good selling all the sponsors and ads we can for Memorial Stadium. It’s $ straight to the bottom line in the CFB arms race.

The last interview I heard with Dolson he talked about large gifts for the stadium (like Simon-Skjodt for AH). I don’t know how he thinks about sponsors or what IU could get. He seems to like the donation and name the stadium after you (SSAH, Andy Mohr Field, Bart Kaufman, Cook Hall, Wilkinson Hall, etc).
Putting a sponsor logo at mid-field is pretty aggressive - I wonder if the B1G Conference overall wants to have a say on whether that happens.

The last interview I heard with Dolson he talked about large gifts for the stadium (like Simon-Skjodt for AH). I don’t know how he thinks about sponsors or what IU could get. IU historically seems to prefer naming facilities after the big donor that helped with it (SSAH, Andy Mohr Field, Bart Kaufman, Cook Hall, Wilkinson Hall, etc). We’ll see.
We could kill two birds with one stone if we were able to sell Adidas on the idea that adding chevron shaped stripes in the end zone represented their logo and having them pay us to put them there (like this ///\\\ ) while somewhat placating the candy stripes everywhere crowd at the same time 😉. 😀😎

While we're at it have Adidas pay for an entirely new field surface... (for the rights to put their chevron shaped striped logo in the end zone)...

///\\\Imagine sergeant stripes with their base beginning at where the hash marks end at the goal line with the top points ending behind and at the goalpost.///\\\ With the three dark stripes Crimson and the two inner filler spaces White/Cream...///\\\

Last edited:
We could kill two birds with one stone if we were able to sell Adidas on the idea that adding chevron shaped stripes in the end zone represented their logo and having them pay us to put them there (like this ///\\\ ) while somewhat placating the candy stripes everywhere crowd at the same time 😉. 😀😎

While we're at it have Adidas pay for an entirely new field surface... (for the rights to put their chevron shaped striped logo in the end zone)...

///\\\Imagine sergeant stripes with their base beginning at where the hash marks end at the goal line with the top points ending behind and at the goalpost.///\\\
You've thought about this?, lol. The Holiday Express last night?:)

I'm a capitalist, big time. But you don't build a program brand by displaying sportswear logos even for tall cash. You soak apparel companies for all the promotional value to advance your program. Don't want the tail wagging the hound. IU and IU property holds a forever sovereignty.

I'm a capitalist, big time. But you don't build a program brand by displaying sportswear logos even for tall cash. You soak apparel companies for all the promotional value to advance your program. Don't want the tail wagging the hound. IU and IU property holds a forever sovereignty.

Oregon and Nike think otherwise.

could just have brand logos on the jerseys..

And Kurtis Rourke with his m&m jersey enters the field to lead the hoosiers. Starting at LG is Carter Smith sporting the Steak and Shake jersey and we have Donovan McCulley sponsored by Butterfingers lining up out wide lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT