ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Cruz steps on his own D

keep-calm-and-eat-a-bag-of-dicks-41.png

What a dumbass.

Might be even dumber then when Barack, keepin' it real, im a southsider, Obama called US Cellular "Comiskey Field".

Politicians suck.
LOL. Obama is so goddamn white, I still can't figure out why the racists were scared of him. Like, if I saw Obama walking toward me on a dark street, instead of crossing to the other side, I'd stop him and start up a conversation about drinking chai while binging on Netflix. That level of white.

LOL. Obama is so goddamn white, I still can't figure out why the racists were scared of him. Like, if I saw Obama walking toward me on a dark street, instead of crossing to the other side, I'd stop him and start up a conversation about drinking chai while binging on Netflix. That level of white.
Exactly.

I don't really follow politics, and don't root for either of the two teams, but my biggest problem with Obama is how he always referenced himself as a crusading southside Chicagoan when he's really a crunchy groovin' bookworm from Hawaii.

When Cruz said ring I had flashbacks to Jeff Gordon saying glad to be here at Wrigley Stadium. Seriously though how am I supposed to choose between Cruz/Trump. Feel like this is the 3rd or 4th election in a row where lesser of two evils has applied to GOP? Pathetic.

This is too political for the pansies on the hoops boards, but it's not nearly serious enough for the Cooler. So this is my only option. I'll try to post boobs in the near future to make up for it.

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-desecrat...m_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

No political candidate I can think of has ever made my skin crawl the way Ted Cruz does. Imminently hateable in my book. But then the alternatives. HITF can Kasich not garner more support running against Cruz and Trump? Tangible sign of where our county is when this is the best we can do, or that these parties think we can do. Time for a new party... perhaps a Toga Party?

When Cruz said ring I had flashbacks to Jeff Gordon saying glad to be here at Wrigley Stadium. Seriously though how am I supposed to choose between Cruz/Trump. Feel like this is the 3rd or 4th election in a row where lesser of two evils has applied to GOP? Pathetic.

yep, but in this case I'm not sure there is a lesser for me. Hilary I suppose is lesser compared to those 2. I'm hoping beyond hope that Kasich can pull some kind of hanging chad magic at the Convention, or that some controversy erupts within the Cruz/Trump camps; which still seems likely/possible to me.

yep, but in this case I'm not sure there is a lesser for me. Hilary I suppose is lesser compared to those 2. I'm hoping beyond hope that Kasich can pull some kind of hanging chad magic at the Convention, or that some controversy erupts within the Cruz/Trump camps; which still seems likely/possible to me.

OTF spends 8 years b¡tching about Wall St. insiders and then votes for the biggest WS insiders to run for president in about 50 years.

I love you guys. Never change.

The fear element is always a weird one. I still can't understand why the right's so afraid of Hilary when she's clearly the best Republican candidate in the race.

(All elections suck, but this one's objectively the worst.)

OTF spends 8 years b¡tching about Wall St. insiders and then votes for the biggest WS insiders to run for president in about 50 years.

I love you guys. Never change.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
For me it's time to just let whoever's going to win win (HRC), spend the next four years in a complete embargo on listening to the president speak (because I truly cannot listen to HRC), then hope enough people come to their senses next cycle so that we can vote for someone at least marginally acceptable.

No political candidate I can think of has ever made my skin crawl the way Ted Cruz does. Imminently hateable in my book. But then the alternatives. HITF can Kasich not garner more support running against Cruz and Trump? Tangible sign of where our county is when this is the best we can do, or that these parties think we can do. Time for a new party... perhaps a Toga Party?

Cruz scares the s**t out of me.

Reactions: C-$ and dusto nomo
God...I want to punch him.

Basketball ring? WTF???
Someone tweeted that Cruz was probably the guy eating donuts while we were playing basketball. Today, he comes out talking about how he played high school basketball. High school basketball must suck in Texas.

Reactions: C-$ and FL33
I am voting for Jill Stein. I am done wasting my vote for right wing, pro-Wall Street democrats like the Clintons and Obama.

I'd move to Canada but their beer sucks.

I am voting for Jill Stein. I am done wasting my vote for right wing, pro-Wall Street democrats like the Clintons and Obama.

I'd move to Canada but their beer sucks.

D@mn...it's tough on the left these days when you have to be Jewish to have any street cred.

Of course, in the far right you have to basically be the son of an evangelical preacher.

D@mn...it's tough on the left these days when you have to be Jewish to have any street cred.

Of course, in the far right you have to basically be the son of an evangelical preacher.

No you don't, but you better be willing to kiss his ass; or...

It's not about street cred -- it's just that Clinton and Obama aren't progressives with a focus on reinforcing the Middle Class -- it's the same old growth model based on the rich, because that's what gets you the money you need to get re-elected.

Until we pass strict campaign finance reform, we'll continue to have an economic model based on significant personal debt and stagnant wages. You can't have real progress with so much money in the political system.

Also,
940f960062a8b9896607d3cbee07189a.jpg

It's not about street cred -- it's just that Clinton and Obama aren't progressives with a focus on reinforcing the Middle Class -- it's the same old growth model based on the rich, because that's what gets you the money you need to get re-elected.

Until we pass strict campaign finance reform, we'll continue to have an economic model based on significant personal debt and stagnant wages. You can't have real progress with so much money in the political system.

Also,

Well to be fair, class identify is just one plank in a large party. And Bernie is killing it on that front (just like Trump on the other side). But he's getting killed on the racial unity front, feminism front, multicultural open borders front, among others, that are equally as huge in the Democratic party.

I don't get all the whining. Trump and Sanders are the most viable candidates on the pro-middle class, anti-wall st/giant corp. front that the working middle class has had in 25 years. This is what the OTF claimed they wanted.

Now if you don't want to vote for them because they are too white, not feminist enough, or not evangelical enough... then fine. But at least have the intellectual honesty to admit to yourself that you care about other issues more than you care about the pro middle class issue.

You're not going to get a perfect candidate. You're definitely not going to get perfect pro middle class candidates (because *shocker* people with money in the upper classes don't want to fund them).

George Washington ain't riding through that door. Andrew Jackson ain't riding through that door... in fact he's losing his spot on da' twenty.

Reactions: C-$

Also,
Couldn't you find a soldier model with patriotic fingernails? I think she should be saluting damnit!

Well to be fair, class identify is just one plank in a large party. And Bernie is killing it on that front (just like Trump on the other side). But he's getting killed on the racial unity front, feminism front, multicultural open borders front, among others, that are equally as huge in the Democratic party.

I don't get all the whining. Trump and Sanders are the most viable candidates on the pro-middle class, anti-wall st/giant corp. front that the working middle class has had in 25 years. This is what the OTF claimed they wanted.

Now if you don't want to vote for them because they are too white, not feminist enough, or not evangelical enough... then fine. But at least have the intellectual honesty to admit to yourself that you care about other issues more than you care about the pro middle class issue.

You're not going to get a perfect candidate. You're definitely not going to get perfect pro middle class candidates (because *shocker* people with money in the upper classes don't want to fund them).

George Washington ain't riding through that door. Andrew Jackson ain't riding through that door... in fact he's losing his spot on da' twenty.
Considering this is maybe the second time I've posted about politics on Peegs, I don't think it's my intellectual honesty that's totally in question. I did want Bernie Sanders, but I was genuinely hoping Liz Warren had run -- she was a more reasonable candidate and an actual progressive.

I'm also not certain that you can really trust Trump on any of his "policy" stances -- he's walked back a lot, and is also a monumental douchebag who is potentially very dangerous. Unfortunately, the Democrats have decided to throw their hefty weight behind a very well-connected, conservative criminal. It is what it is.

The issue that is going to end up deciding my totally insignificant vote is the Supreme Court. Neither candidate will get anything done while in office, but the SC is likely to have a couple of spots opening up.

Couldn't you find a soldier model with patriotic fingernails? I think she should be saluting damnit!

Considering she's English, I'm not sure that shot is available.

Considering this is maybe the second time I've posted about politics on Peegs, I don't think it's my intellectual honesty that's totally in question. I did want Bernie Sanders, but I was genuinely hoping Liz Warren had run -- she was a more reasonable candidate and an actual progressive.

I'm also not certain that you can really trust Trump on any of his "policy" stances -- he's walked back a lot, and is also a monumental douchebag who is potentially very dangerous. Unfortunately, the Democrats have decided to throw their hefty weight behind a very well-connected, conservative criminal. It is what it is.

The issue that is going to end up deciding my totally insignificant vote is the Supreme Court. Neither candidate will get anything done while in office, but the SC is likely to have a couple of spots opening up.

Considering she's English, I'm not sure that shot is available.

The she should flip we arrogant Americans off!

Considering this is maybe the second time I've posted about politics on Peegs, I don't think it's my intellectual honesty that's totally in question.

I meant in the broader context than you personally. My communication style needs work here, because I did the same thing to UTFO before.

I'm also not certain that you can really trust Trump on any of his "policy" stances

Fair, but that could be said for anyone. Obama probably set the record for the hardest, fastest move from his outside-left stance to somewhere in the status quo. So... it happens.

The issue that is going to end up deciding my totally insignificant vote is the Supreme Court.

And my point is made. You value SCOTUS nominations more than pro-middle class policy. Ain't no thang... I don't care about them, either.

Ironically, if I were to vote for Trump it would be because of SCOTUS nominations.

This is too political for the pansies on the hoops boards, but it's not nearly serious enough for the Cooler. So this is my only option. I'll try to post boobs in the near future to make up for it.

http://gawker.com/ted-cruz-desecrat...m_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Thanks. Like I wasn't already depressed enough. I was gonna vote Cruz in a last ditch effort to throw it to a contested convention. But the whole idea of doing so may be more than my gag reflex can take.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT