Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
59 years old and died a few days ago.

FRGPbZA.jpg

VqN4p1q.jpg

fhRmYep.jpg

wrw9o6l.jpg

Outside of Bachelor Party, I remember her most as being Hercules wife (the Kevin Sorbo version), but she was killed off really early. IIRC, she had a significant substance abuse problem there for a while.

RIP.

Normally, I’d just be ashamed for you. But since you soiled the memory of Bailey Quarters, I’ll have to hunt you down.

Jan Smithers.

Bailey+Quarters+00.jpeg
I tried to find some stuff of her for a WKRP throwback and came up empty. Nothing but incredibly cute photos with no skin or cleavage to speak of. Very disappointed.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Outside of Bachelor Party, I remember her most as being Hercules wife (the Kevin Sorbo version), but she was killed off really early. IIRC, she had a significant substance abuse problem there for a while.

RIP.
I went to see that movie in Vincennes with my girlfriend who is now my wife. On the way home the car in front of me stopped suddenly and I hit it in the back. Nobody was hurt but I remember when I saw we were going to hit the car after I hit the breaks I grabbed her to shield her from the crash.

I went to see that movie in Vincennes with my girlfriend who is now my wife. On the way home the car in front of me stopped suddenly and I hit it in the back. Nobody was hurt but I remember when I saw we were going to hit the car after I hit the breaks I grabbed her to shield her from the crash.
Someone married you?

Reactions: Eppy99 and kkott
Someone married you?
Yeah, we had ceremony, then four kids, two grandkids. It's been great. lol See, you got to understand something. God is real. He does miracles and one of them was that I caught my girlfriend on a good day and asked her to marry me on the phone. Now why the phone? It is because I was stationed at Grissom AFB IN and She was in Technical School at Lowry AFB CO. I didn't want to go AWOL.

Someone married you

Yeah, we had ceremony, then four kids, two grandkids. It's been great. lol See, you got to understand something. God is real. He does miracles and one of them was that I caught my girlfriend on a good day and asked her to marry me on the phone. Now why the phone? It is because I was stationed at Grissom AFB IN and She was in Technical School at Lowry AFB CO. I didn't want to go AWOL.
I think most of us have recognized by now you've been AWOL for a long time!

Reading VPM's posts reminds of a guy who overshares at work. Can't just send an email saying "I'm WFH today". He has to go into the reason why. "Wife has a doc appt for a growth on her back and doc isn't sure what it is, but hopefully it isn't any more dangerous than the one that they removed from her inner thigh last year. Anyway, I have to drive her to and from the clinic during lunchtime, so while I'm out, I may stop at the grocery store since Kroger has buy 10, get the 11th free on all sausage. I really love their store branded sausage. I'll be WFH today otherwise."

Reading VPM's posts reminds of a guy who overshares at work. Can't just send an email saying "I'm WFH today". He has to go into the reason why. "Wife has a doc appt for a growth on her back and doc isn't sure what it is, but hopefully it isn't any more dangerous than the one that they removed from her inner thigh last year. Anyway, I have to drive her to and from the clinic during lunchtime, so while I'm out, I may stop at the grocery store since Kroger has buy 10, get the 11th free on all sausage. I really love their store branded sausage. I'll be WFH today otherwise."
Hooky, I just prayed for your wife and you. I hope the best for her. As you say it might not be anything serious, but you don't know until you know. May the Lord bless you both.
Now you have a point. Sometimes I do overshare. I admit it. Now the reason why is because of my growing up............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So you can see why. lol

Hooky, I just prayed for your wife and you. I hope the best for her. As you say it might not be anything serious, but you don't know until you know. May the Lord bless you both.
Now you have a point. Sometimes I do overshare. I admit it. Now the reason why is because of my growing up............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................So you can see why. lol
What does the idiom, “It went over your head” mean?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
You shoulda prayed for the guy who overshares where Hooky works.

Read.
The.
Instructions.
Before.
Applying.
Glue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT