ADVERTISEMENT

TaTa Tuesday

Mid-day Edition

P7HCk5k.jpg

woJKijS.jpg

zdVWXJO.jpg

zBaxLyV.jpg

Socially acceptable tardiness

Not really. He's setting a poor example for the kids of today. What next? Only 2 images next?

The lard-arse needs to buck up. There is a silent majority here that depends on his efforts to bring the only joy in their lives.

Late again social media edition

jZDVPMD.jpg

wNCfGga.jpg

IsQq0BH.jpg

inzhDAQ.jpeg

EbVj12E.jpeg
No one may care, but as a 50-something thrown back into the dating pool, nothing turns me off more than chicks flipping the camera the bird, chicks smoking cigars (can't believe that's a thing!) and ones who have nothing but alcohol in their pictures. Followed closely by the gold digger profile. Rant over, sucks getting old and crusty.

No one may care, but as a 50-something thrown back into the dating pool, nothing turns me off more than chicks flipping the camera the bird, chicks smoking cigars (can't believe that's a thing!) and ones who have nothing but alcohol in their pictures. Followed closely by the gold digger profile. Rant over, sucks getting old and crusty.

I think you are misreading all the signals. Girl with cigar? Hmmm... That only tells me one thing.

You have lots to learn my Yun jedi!

Jeezbus, and I thought I was old! vbg

F4OhpmEXAAAuu3h

F_FAs8cXgAASzCv

I think you are misreading all the signals. Girl with cigar? Hmmm... That only tells me one thing.

You have lots to learn my Yun jedi!
Oh, I get it and totally agree that's the message, but as a decently in shape 58 yo, it's not like the women I go out with are prudes. I cull that out way before we go out. I've never liked cigar smell, and so the last thing I want is to think about that being on a womans breath I'm with.

Oh, I get it and totally agree that's the message, but as a decently in shape 58 yo, it's not like the women I go out with are prudes. I cull that out way before we go out. I've never liked cigar smell, and so the last thing I want is to think about that being on a womans breath I'm with.

58? There is still hope for you...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT