ADVERTISEMENT

Tamar is good at basketball and I have supreme confidence in him

Cavanagh.13

Senior
Nov 6, 2019
Tamar thread got deleted because gambling is not appropriate lol. These mods need to read up on current betting laws in Indiana. What a joke!!!!

out of all the threads they deleted. That one had some good basketball talk about incoming freshmen. Mods could have learned something about basketball, shame.

Tamar thread got deleted because gambling is not appropriate lol. These mods need to read up on current betting laws in Indiana. What a joke!!!!

out of all the threads they deleted. That one had some good basketball talk about incoming freshmen. Mods could have learned something about basketball, shame.
I amazed there are mods on this forum. Who new?

You sure you didn’t ask them to take it down? Not a good look for you in that thread. Coward.

It actually makes you look like a troll. I took the bet, just not from you.

better get to the telemarketing HQ. Those added vehicle warranties aren’t selling themselves!!!
You took a trimmed down, spite bet coward.

There’s no pride in that.

Last edited:
The other one taken down for gambling, but this one will stay up.

4ARNGpL.jpg

Reactions: Cavanagh.13
It actually makes you look like a troll. I took the bet, just not from you.

better get to the telemarketing HQ. Those added vehicle warranties aren’t selling themselves!!!
I do not want to be part of the name calling/ridiculing/etc but the vehicle warranty bit was funny.

Reactions: Cavanagh.13

I would have bet big money there weren’t mods on this forum. I guess that’s why I don’t gamble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT