ADVERTISEMENT

Tailgate today

Lot 11 is going to be wild! I’ve got a group of 15-20 joining and grilling sliders and brats. Consuming a lot of ranch waters! Let’s go!!!

Just make sure you herd everyone around you inside the stadium 20 minutes prior to Kickoff. We don't want the announcers opining about a half full stadium for Homecoming... 😉😎🍺

Yes, agree. I don’t understand how Purdue is 1-6 and continues to put ass cheeks in seats. It should be like this here every Saturday. We are big time P2 football now. Amazing environment.
IMO they have a little bit of a history of success. If we can keep growing belief in the team and have fans experience some fairly big wins at home, game days in Bloomington will become much bigger, anticipated events. Fingers crossed.

Yes, agree. I don’t understand how Purdue is 1-6 and continues to put ass cheeks in seats. It should be like this here every Saturday. We are big time P2 football now. Amazing environment.
To me that's an easy Q. Oregon is in town. You couldn't write this novel. ex-DC now possesses the brilliance of an offensive juggernaut. Live comedy on the field.

20 mins at a sold out game? You taking a helicopter? Better make it 45 mins.

You're right (although it would be cool to see groups of INDIANA Fans fast roping to their seats...).

I meant to say: "herd them into the stadium so they can be in their seats 20 minutes prior the Kickoff..."

Reactions: YOTHN
This crowd at both live events, Big Noon and the Barstool w/Portnoy pregame shows, are amazing. Barstool just wrapped their show up but what happens to the crowd on Big Noon that goes until noon? Ha Is it an empty tailgate behind them at the end?

Reactions: red hornet and 76-1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT