ADVERTISEMENT

Survived 2 days of hell in the Indian Jungle.

toastedbread

Hall of Famer
Oct 25, 2006
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimmony_Wildlife_Sanctuary

Yes, it sucked beyond belief. I could hear tigers at night. And yes C$ you shit outside there. And wipe yourself with...

I've seen 2 other whities since I've been here. Both in the airport obv.

I thought this country sucked last time I was here. This time it's even more blunt. My non-English speaking uber driver hit someone and kept driving like nothing happened.

India is a libertarians wet dream. No collective concern for each other. Collective concern is strong inside the home, but doesn't extend one iota beyond the home. Sad.

Last edited:
I got a birthday card from the Bangalore Ritz-Carlton today. Your just doing India wrong man! Did you get any Swamp ass while in the jungle?

Hey toastedbread,

Everyone here wishes you would have stayed there permanently you racist douchebag.

I got a birthday card from the Bangalore Ritz-Carlton today. Your just doing India wrong man! Did you get any Swamp ass while in the jungle?

LOL. Everyone I know who has done then has "Loved" India... i would call that living in a mirage. Maybe they see some sights, but they don't feel the people nor culture. I never travel like that. As I've experienced in other ways, that's commercial friendship at it's finest. Everyone here will be your best friend for the right price. I like to get down and dirty when I visit a place.

Shockingly I've avoided any bugs knock on wood. I've been eating local since the minute i arrived.I've also been having extremely hot peppers... maybe that's killing the bacteria?

At the moment im staying at a hotel where there is some awful cleaning solution or smth that smells from high heavens and gives me a headache. Fortunately it wasfor just one night. Tomorrow im going to my friends wedding.

The real pity if I may say so myself is that the state I am in now is the cleanest in India and yet is polluted beyond belief. And there are some wonderful natural sights here which are just being treated like dirt. The people simply don't understand that by polluting these sights they are destroying their own incomes, etc. Their futures. They just don't get it. Again, no collective future thought. Just minute by minute. Beautiful lake, sure ill wash my car in it. Trash, ocean. Forest, burn garbage, etc.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Hey toastedbread,

Everyone here wishes you would have stayed there permanently you racist douchebag.

I shouldn't give you the dignity of a reply. I'll call you a little man and enlighten you a bit. Whities was used to show how off the besten path this place is. I.e. little to 0 western tourism. It's also the off season. Fyi, in Mumbai you see plenty of whities.

As for race in India, generally the further south you get, the darker people are. Also construction workers and other day labourers tend to be darker. That's pretty much normal anywhere. Also, I presume the lower castes are generally darker. I'm not really interested in either of those topics. Have a nice day!

The real pity if I may say so myself is that the state I am in now is the cleanest in India and yet is polluted beyond belief. And there are some wonderful natural sights here which are just being treated like dirt. The people simply don't understand that by polluting these sights they are destroying their own incomes, etc. Their futures. They just don't get it. Again, no collective future thought. Just minute by minute. Beautiful lake, sure ill wash my car in it. Trash, ocean. Forest, burn garbage, etc.

I was having an argument with some relatives who don't trust the EPA (because Nixon formed it as a way to capture American resources to put up for collateral against a free-floating currency, you see), and I was trying to explain to them how we are too young to remember, but if you ask some older folks, they'll tell you that our country used to be filthy. We've really cleaned up a lot of pollution in this country. Other places, like India and China, you see what countries can do to the environment when they are in the same stage industrially as our culture was 60 years ago, but with 5 times as many people crammed in.

It would be nice if everyone realized that taking care of the joint would be better for everyone in the long run, but it's also easier for us to say that, since we already have all the bright and shiny new things that the industrial megamachine can provide, while they haven't had that benefit yet.

I was having an argument with some relatives who don't trust the EPA (because Nixon formed it as a way to capture American resources to put up for collateral against a free-floating currency, you see), and I was trying to explain to them how we are too young to remember, but if you ask some older folks, they'll tell you that our country used to be filthy. We've really cleaned up a lot of pollution in this country. Other places, like India and China, you see what countries can do to the environment when they are in the same stage industrially as our culture was 60 years ago, but with 5 times as many people crammed in.

It would be nice if everyone realized that taking care of the joint would be better for everyone in the long run, but it's also easier for us to say that, since we already have all the bright and shiny new things that the industrial megamachine can provide, while they haven't had that benefit yet.

Sure. Though I presume modern technology has made the pollution situation far worse as compared to how the US was pre-development. Fyi, China is actually a lot better imo. Their skys maybe more polluted, but people take far more concern for the environment. Also from personal observation China is waaayy ahead on the development curve. I'm not sure India will make it. Their infrastructure is terrible. Govt. extremely corrupt. This is a place where a non-democratic leader is probably needed in order to get real change accomplished. It's developing for those making the $ at the top. But again, they are just destroying natural treasures which wont be here by the time they develop. And these are natural treasures which would make them far more money right now if they simply cleaned them up and stopped destroying them. Tourists would flock here. This would help them develop. No one wants to see a polluted lake. And this is the cleanest state in India. A few local people have told me they see some improvement in terms of development. Internet penetration is better, though the net here still sucks. Beyond that, I don't see any real improvement.

One very interesting thing... the nicest buildings by far here are temples, mosques, churches. People are living in absolute squalor and yet these buildings are immaculately ornate. I would also suggest that the people are a bit cultish in their religiosity or reverence of a priest, religous figure, etc. Fwiw, ive heard the $ coming for these buildings is all foreign. One could imagine much better uses in India.

Also totally OT, but in readin your thread about conflicting former and current clients. My non lawyerly view is that if it will provide you any additional stress to avoid it. And only take on the business unless you absolutely need it. The potential additional aggravation isn't worth it and it will be sitting in your subconscious perhaps.

Most dark people are laborers??? You racist piece of crap. Why don't you provide some empirical evidence??? Touch a boob you mo and suck Cap's arse.

Most dark people are laborers??? You racist piece of crap. Why don't you provide some empirical evidence??? Touch a boob you mo and suck Cap's arse.

You can't read moron. I wrote most construction workers and other laborers tend to be darker. The implication being they are out in the sun all day. That went above your head fender.

You seem to have an affinity for head (I am guessing you are likely the giver of such). You seem so generous with your charity work and everything. Was there are a large mo population in India for you to froLICK about with?

Was there are a large mo population in India for you to froLICK about with?

images

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimmony_Wildlife_Sanctuary

Yes, it sucked beyond belief. I could hear tigers at night. And yes C$ you shit outside there. And wipe yourself with...

I've seen 2 other whities since I've been here. Both in the airport obv.

I thought this country sucked last time I was here. This time it's even more blunt. My non-English speaking uber driver hit someone and kept driving like nothing happened.

India is a libertarians wet dream. No collective concern for each other. Collective concern is strong inside the home, but doesn't extend one iota beyond the home. Sad.

Be safe. Stay close to the whites.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT