ADVERTISEMENT

Super Serious Thread

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
Don’t f#ck this one up fellas. If Trump loses in November does this mean we get a lot of you Republicans back on the team? I’m trying to nail down numbers for Auburn. You’re all invited.

@Aloha Hoosier
@twenty02
@outside shooter
@Bowlmania
@IUNorth
@BadWakeboarder

I apologize for those of you I left off. Also, a simple f#ck yeah or f#ck off is sufficient for an RSVP.

I’ll have a VIP area and bottle service for ya
I'll never forget the first time I heard the term 'bottle service'. I'm like "You mean people pay for that?"

How pretentious. You pay extra to have someone bring you bottles instead of drinks? Oh, and you want to be 'special' so you pay for a 'private' table?

Look, i get reserving a table for a party or event or whatever. But this whole 'bottle service' concept just smacks of pretentiousness.

I'll never forget the first time I heard the term 'bottle service'. I'm like "You mean people pay for that?"

How pretentious. You pay extra to have someone bring you bottles instead of drinks? Oh, and you want to be 'special' so you pay for a 'private' table?

Look, i get reserving a table for a party or event or whatever. But this whole 'bottle service' concept just smacks of pretentiousness.

Enjoy flagging down the bartender for watered down drinks with the rest of the poors while @mcmurtry66 and I enjoy our triple pours from our seats with the bottle girls

Don’t f#ck this one up fellas. If Trump loses in November does this mean we get a lot of you Republicans back on the team? I’m trying to nail down numbers for Auburn. You’re all invited.

@Aloha Hoosier
@twenty02
@outside shooter
@Bowlmania
@IUNorth
@BadWakeboarder

I apologize for those of you I left off. Also, a simple f#ck yeah or f#ck off is sufficient for an RSVP.
Not a fan of the framing of the question.

I'm probably never going to be a registered Republican. Mainly just don't see a huge need to "join a party". But, unless over the top, MAGA like personalities completely take over the entire party, I would assume I'll continue voting mostly GOP.

In terms of POTUS voting, always just depends on the person. I want a good, solid, smart, if not inspirational leader back in the Oval Office. If GOP back fills with people like that... I could have a "straight ticket" in 28'. I've never had an actual straight GOP ticket. But its usually close.

Not a fan of the framing of the question.

I'm probably never going to be a registered Republican. Mainly just don't see a huge need to "join a party". But, unless over the top, MAGA like personalities completely take over the entire party, I would assume I'll continue voting mostly GOP.

In terms of POTUS voting, always just depends on the person. I want a good, solid, smart, if not inspirational leader back in the Oval Office. If GOP back fills with people like that... I could have a "straight ticket" in 28'. I've never had an actual straight GOP ticket. But it’s usually close.
I’ll pencil you in as a maybe for Auburn.

Last edited:

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

@Aloha Hoosier
@twenty02
@outside shooter
@Bowlmania
@IUNorth
@BadWakeboarder

@Bowlmania isnt a republican and never was

I’m coming if we can shoot guns while wakeboarding. Better find a lake.

Lake house is a lifestyle commitment.

My in-laws purchased there lake cottage from a buy now type place that had to many listing, so they sold it for what they bought it for.

The bought it and it was a total gut job. The guy had died and the family didn't turn off the water once it wasn't being used anymore. It was propane so when that ran out, so did the heat and the pipes all froze. Black mold everywhere.

Bought it for a shade under 45 I believe and put in another 40. Told them they couldn't have bought the land (its on the lake) and built new for what they paid.

Reactions: hoosboot
Lake house is a lifestyle commitment.
I’ve had a cottage 2.5 hrs away on a lake. Was too far to max usage. Improved it and sold it for 20% gain.

I want my home home to be on a lake. Where I live it’s no joy. Thinking Tennessee or North Cakalaka but my wife says we have to go wherever our boys go which is weird and creepy.

I’ve had a cottage 2.5 hrs away on a lake. Was too far to max usage. Improved it and sold it for 20% gain.

I want my home home to be on a lake. Where I live it’s no joy. Thinking Tennessee or North Cakalaka but my wife says we have to go wherever our boys go which is weird and creepy.
Have a good lake house home and the keeping your boys close part will take care of itself without the creepy part! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT