ADVERTISEMENT

Summer ball wrap-up for returning IU players...

I wonder when they will announce the fall schedule. Hopefully soon!
Yes. That's next on the agenda and they should be releasing shortly what has been a three-game fall season of late.

Yes. That's next on the agenda and they should be releasing shortly what has been a three-game fall season of late.
Hope I don’t get in trouble for releasing this but my son showed me the fall layout. They play at Louisville on Sunday, September 22nd (16 inning game I believe), and host Cincinnati on 10/5. Can’t wait for some fall ball action!

Reactions: ptrich
Hope I don’t get in trouble for releasing this but my son showed me the fall layout. They play at Louisville on Sunday, September 22nd (16 inning game I believe), and host Cincinnati on 10/5. Can’t wait for some fall ball action!
Nah, you're not going to get into any trouble over that. We appreciate the heads up on it. They have played three games over the last couple of falls, so maybe they are negotiating with another team like I guess they did against the Great Lake team last year.

Reactions: jseebold
D1Baseball started posting the fall schedules starting today and they have it like you posted with IU at Louisville on 9/22 and hosting Cincinnati on 10/5.

Last edited:
Reactions: jseebold
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT