ADVERTISEMENT

Strickland Committing Thursday

Well, he just posted a couple things on social media that ain't good: he wants to study Engineering, & he's looking forward to playing against Notre Dame. If those are true, which they ust be, it ain't gonna' be us. Unless he's just messing.
Where on social media? I just checked his twitter and Instagram and nothing.

Looked on Snapchat and couldn’t find it but there were too many Joe Stricklands. Wonder why Crystal Ball doesn’t have any picks for him? PU board hasn’t said anything about his social media. They have sure kept tight to the vest on this one.

We’ll be OK either way. Allen built this program with two and three star talent.
Oh no doubt, but we want to do more. We want to go from building a strong program to building a B1G championship program, & in order to do that we need high 3 & 4(if not 5)* talent. & regularly. Now I'm sure we all agree the Silver Tuna is Curry anyway. Plus Kelly isn't out of the question--& if we miss on Strickland, it strengthens our pitch to those 2: rising program looking to win titles AND a chance to play right away. But obviously the staff would prefer to land Strickland & basically be done if need be at DE. Those guys would then become gravy, it would take pressure off.

Looked on Snapchat and couldn’t find it but there were too many Joe Stricklands. Wonder why Crystal Ball doesn’t have any picks for him? PU board hasn’t said anything about his social media. They have sure kept tight to the vest on this one.
It's there, trust me. I would copy & paste it here, but it's from premiun content, & I'm not going to do that. But it's there & it's legit. I promise. If it's snapchat, his username is the same 1 that's on insta, if that helps. I can't login to snapchat, but that's another story.

Reactions: BoilerN
It's there, trust me. I would copy & paste it here, but it's from premiun content, & I'm not going to do that. But it's there & it's legit. I promise. If it's snapchat, his username is the same 1 that's on insta, if that helps. I can't login to snapchat, but that's another story.
Oh I believe you. Just seems weird he’d post that when everything else has been so quiet. You can’t see their Snapchat unless you are friends.

Well, he just posted a couple things on social media that ain't good: he wants to study Engineering, & he's looking forward to playing against Notre Dame. If those are true, which they ust be, it ain't gonna' be us. Unless he's just messing.
Well, that would seem to be all she wrote unless this is some bizarre act of trolling which would make no sense and actually give me some reservations about the kid...

Well if he is wanting to play Notre Dame the choice is Stanford. As Stanford is the only one that has Notre Dame on its schedule in 2022 and 2023. I didn’t look further as I started questioning myself “why am I doing this” lol.
I think he is messing with people. Purdue doesn't play ND again until 2024. He would be a junior. No senior in high school is looking forward to a potential matchup vs ND as a junior in college.

I kinda like how they've kept things so quiet. He's less than four hours from committing and no one on 247 has made a crystal ball prediction.

I kinda like how they've kept things so quiet. He's less than four hours from committing and no one on 247 has made a crystal ball prediction.
Unless you count what was apparently just recently posted on Snapchat and referenced earlier in this thread...

Unless you count what was apparently just recently posted on Snapchat and referenced earlier in this thread...
Also, his likes/retweets on twitter over the last few weeks seem to skew Purdue - maybe 60/40 Purdue over IU. The only positive sign for IU on twitter is that he has interacted with 5-6 IU commits and maybe 1 Purdue commit

To many things pointing to PU. Close to home. Family pressure. Familiarity with coaches. Academics.

I think he is messing with people. Purdue doesn't play ND again until 2024. He would be a junior. No senior in high school is looking forward to a potential matchup vs ND as a junior in college.
Didnt you know IU will be playing the Irish in the CFP this year??? I hope Mr. Strickland does!!!

Reactions: Andy06
He sounds like he was going to PU all along and good for him going where he feels the most comfortable.

Now be prepared to get smoked by IU every year. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT