ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming questions

5morebanners

Freshman
Nov 9, 2010
I recently ditched the dish now that I have Fiber internet. I’m struggling to find the best streaming service that offers BTN,FS1, ESPN etc. without having to sign up for multiple accounts. I know it looks like I’ll need Peacock when NBC gets involved but curious what is the best all inclusive package for this year.

Anyone have any good advice/experience with streaming IU games?

I recently ditched the dish now that I have Fiber internet. I’m struggling to find the best streaming service that offers BTN,FS1, ESPN etc. without having to sign up for multiple accounts. I know it looks like I’ll need Peacock when NBC gets involved but curious what is the best all inclusive package for this year.

Anyone have any good advice/experience with streaming IU games?
We’re happy with You Tube TV. It has all the networks you listed and more. They also offer the BTN overflow networks. The only complaint is losing Bally sports shortly after subscribing, but no streaming services carry Bally right now. The best thing about streaming services is you don’t have contracts and equipment so you can cancel any time.

We’re happy with You Tube TV. It has all the networks you listed and more. They also offer the BTN overflow networks. The only complaint is losing Bally sports shortly after subscribing, but no streaming services carry Bally right now. The best thing about streaming services is you don’t have contracts and equipment so you can cancel any time.
I was going to say Youtube TV. I've been slumming it out with Sling, but before I sign up for both Sling services and the sports package to get everything I want, I'd just do Youtube TV. I don't know anyone who's been disappointed with it. Plus I think you get more users with Youtube TV.. 6?

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I pause mine all summer. From April until September. It’s so easy.

I was going to say Youtube TV. I've been slumming it out with Sling, but before I sign up for both Sling services and the sports package to get everything I want, I'd just do Youtube TV. I don't know anyone who's been disappointed with it. Plus I think you get more users with Youtube TV.. 6?
6 accounts but only 3 simultaneous feeds.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT