ADVERTISEMENT

Stern's Springsteen Interview

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
I'm not much of a fan of Springsteen (blasphemous to some of you, I know) and Howard Stern doesn't really do much for me either.

With that said, the interview from last month is on demand on SXM and holy shite it's riveting. Puts Springsteen in an entirely different light for me.

He talks about his work ethic as a young man learning to play, his first interview with John Hammond, how he approaches writing/shows/recording, and his mentors.

Over 2 hours of interview and just incredible stuff.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a fan of Springsteen (blasphemous to some of you, I know) and Howard Stern doesn't really do much for me either.

With that said, the interview from last month is on demand on SXM and holy shite it's riveting. Puts Springsteen in an entirely different light for me.

He talks about his work ethic as a young man learning to play, his first interview with John Hammond, how he approaches writing/shows/recording, and his mentors.

Before I follow the link, how’s Springsteen’s plastic looking?

Stern's show is not my thing but he is a really good interviewer.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT