ADVERTISEMENT

Son of a bitch. Gregg Allman has passed away.

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
Just came in and cleaned up after working in the yard since mid-morning, hit the iPad and the breaking news that popped up was about Allman's death.

I saw the original/early ABB play several times and no other band's performance ever came close. The Pandora station I have on at the office is the ABB, followed by Tedeschi-Trucks and J.J. Cale.

If I were ever marooned on an island and could have the recordings of only one band you can likely guess which band.

Damn, damn, and damn. RIP Gregg Allman.

Just came in and cleaned up after working in the yard since mid-morning, hit the iPad and the breaking news that popped up was about Allman's death.

I saw the original/early ABB play several times and no other band's performance ever came close. The Pandora station I have on at the office is the ABB, followed by Tedeschi-Trucks and J.J. Cale.

If I were ever marooned on an island and could have the recordings of only one band you can likely guess which band.

Damn, damn, and damn. RIP Gregg Allman.

Ditto in regards to ABB and Tedeshci Trucks on Pandora.
Lucky to see ABB waaaayyy back in the day and then several times at the Beacon in NYC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT