ADVERTISEMENT

Some of you….

I remember a case in LA a few years ago, an Indian student was accused of rape. His lawyers collected videos, some at a bar and some on the street and the girl was the clear aggressor. The video evidence supported his portrayal of events completely and so not guilty.

I remember a case in LA a few years ago, an Indian student was accused of rape. His lawyers collected videos, some at a bar and some on the street and the girl was the clear aggressor. The video evidence supported his portrayal of events completely and so not guilty.
This example is a case where innocence was proven as opposed to lack of evidence to convict which is what we see with TS.

It is a way to cope. I remember when Koby Bryant and his daughter died. It was tragic news. It was not two days later I heard someone said, "Koby passing?.....I don't believe it." Now that was very funny. But you felt like it was too soon.
How can you be a basketball fan and not know how to spell Kobe.

• Haha
Reactions: sluggo69
Did anyone confirm with the sniff test?
Sniff test, of digital penetration, at a Sushi bar....

i'm thinking even @UncleMark , with his napa know how layering could poke holes in that. Hell get within 20' of gas station sushi, AKA lot lizards, everything stinks . Of course when you are 18-20 Yrs old, you'd did it is a cess pool.... And then tell stories about it. ..
Redneck hunters don't kill spike bucks, The brothers tagout on doe's. No wonder the blacks are so frustrated.

WTF does making an AA team matter, you dipshit?
Lets see....complete fraud of an indictment causes media and AA team voters to penalize TSJ for something he did not do. If one of your Hoosiers had the same occur, you would be fit to be tied if he was left off an AA team for something a psycho woman with dollar signs in her eyes caused.

Last edited:
Lets see....complete fraud of an indictment causes media and AA team voters to penalize TSJ for something he did not do. If one of your Hoosiers had the same occur, you would be fit to be tied if he was left off an AA team for something a psycho woman with dollar signs in her eyes caused.
Illinois fan

lol

Reactions: T.M.P.
She needs to be prosecuted. I never decide who is guilty or innocent but wait for the trial. This young man is not guilty and we should tell everyone.

You're going to prosecute a rape victim? That's pretty messed up. Even the Defense didn't say that she wasn't a victim, just that they got the wrong guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT