ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Ronaldo just embarrassed that keeper.

He's gonna bang his mom later to twist the knife a little more get his mind off of his teammates who choked it away. Off the post and it looked the goalie just wanted to get off the pitch on the last PK.

Last edited:
US Needs to go big. 2026 on home soil. And this is a weird time. Spanish young kids look good but the Dutch, France, Germany, Portugal, Brazil all sub par

FC Cincinnati v Inter Miami right now. Two best MLS teams and FCC is taking it to them so far. Up 1-0. Can’t believe there seems to be no urgency to get citizenship for Lucho Acosta and put him on USMNT. He is exactly what they need.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
FC Cincinnati v Inter Miami right now. Two best MLS teams and FCC is taking it to them so far. Up 1-0. Can’t believe there seems to be no urgency to get citizenship for Lucho Acosta and put him on USMNT. He is exactly what they need.
Cultural bias. Mls bias. I’m not sure. Many many years ago there was a similar situation with a guy named preki. He was better than the entire national team. Eventually they put him on but he was never a fit or part of the click

Cultural bias. Mls bias. I’m not sure. Many many years ago there was a similar situation with a guy named preki. He was better than the entire national team. Eventually they put him on but he was never a fit or part of the click
Acosta just scored a great, great goal with his left foot. Just toyed with the Miami defenders.

Acosta just scored a great, great goal with his left foot. Just toyed with the Miami defenders.
And I will tell you Pat Noonan is a Scott Gallagher IU guy. He wasn’t brought up this way. It’s a real credit to him he just lets Acosta go out and do whatever

And I will tell you Pat Noonan is a Scott Gallagher IU guy. He wasn’t brought up this way. It’s a real credit to him he just lets Acosta go out and do whatever
You have to. It’s like when Purdue had Carsen Edwards (basketball). You just let guys like that play the way they play.

Hearing cherundolo leading candidate
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT