ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

Berhalter Firing Watch

Day 2

Nope, still the manager.

OA5FPTNMBVJZ7NWEPPHACCRAZ4.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Lalas shredded the entire team last night. Overrated. Named players from 94 who are better. Lost a bit of credibility including some donkeys but still.
Hercules Gomez called out the ridiculous nature of trying to get the women's team to the same pay/stature as the men's team and how that's undermined the men's side. However, the misinformation that the women's coach must be compensated the same as the men's coach was shot down.

So, USSF could find a real coach/manager and do this the right way. But they've got to get their finger off the scale and get out of the damn way. It's a two year gig. Hell, throw $5 million at Klopp. He's probably bored by now.

Hercules Gomez called out the ridiculous nature of trying to get the women's team to the same pay/stature as the men's team and how that's undermined the men's side. However, the misinformation that the women's coach must be compensated the same as the men's coach was shot down.

So, USSF could find a real coach/manager and do this the right way. But they've got to get their finger off the scale and get out of the damn way. It's a two year gig. Hell, throw $5 million at Klopp. He's probably bored by now.
My God talk about a guy looking totally out of place. They should have him hosting Temptation Island or starring in some Spanish RomCom. Even narcos. Leave soccer talk to the baldies and has beens

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
Lalas shredded the entire team last night. Overrated. Named players from 94 who are better. Lost a bit of credibility including some donkeys but still.
insane talk. Eric Wynalda and Tab Ramos might find spots, Wynalda isn't taking Balagun's spot and Tab Ramos, as much as I liked him, wouldn't break into the top 4 midfielders. Reyna may have been a rookie then--can't remember (was he at Leverkusen then?), but he would have gotten a roster spot. Again, not sure he breaks into the starting midfield.

By the way, the foregoing all shows what a garbage job Berhalter did coaching the last two years. He ran out of ideas.....likely because little Reyna made him his cuck

insane talk. Eric Wynalda and Tab Ramos might find spots, Wynalda isn't taking Balagun's spot and Tab Ramos, as much as I liked him, wouldn't break into the top 4 midfielders. Reyna may have been a rookie then--can't remember (was he at Leverkusen then?), but he would have gotten a roster spot. Again, not sure he breaks into the starting midfield.

By the way, the foregoing all shows what a garbage job Berhalter did coaching the last two years. He ran out of ideas.....likely because little Reyna made him his cuck
They need a manager that won't have ties to USSF. Which means we'll never see that manager. Klinsmann rocked the boat too much apparently and told them they all sucked at their jobs.

Turns out, he was right.

If they had any foresight whatsoever, they'd hire Klinsmann to run something at USSF. He should run for president of the federation.

He's probably lived in teh US for 20 years now.

Reyna finished at uva in 93. I agree with your rest and also that tab was the best on the team. Those guys were all college guys.

It might as well be the finals
Spain Germany in 45 minutes
France Portugal this afternoon
I've gotta do two ****ing interviews this afternoon.

1. I hate interviewing people.
2. And, even more than that, I hate interviewing people who already report up to me for open positions.
3. No, i didn't set these up but I'll give you one guess which department did. Shit, I might have to reschedule for Monday. But then I'll have to ****ing do them on Monday. Did I mention I hate interviews.

2. And, even more than that, I hate interviewing people who already report up to me for open positions.
3. No, i didn't set these up but I'll give you one guess which department did. Shit, I might have to reschedule for Monday. But then I'll have to ****ing do them on Monday. Did I mention I hate interviews.
I have to record the second game so I’m with you. And I’ve developed a new thing where I can’t watch games unless they’re live so I’m just fooling myself. And I am on three text chats that prevent me from not seeing

Why the F would interviews or anything be set on the Friday after the 4th 😤

• Love

But I can beat your misery with interviews. I have to meet with a packaging company this afternoon and bc my minion doesn’t have school I have to bring him to the meeting

HR is basically on par with Terrorists

• Love

Hopefully you're doing them via Zoom where there is no light and your face is completely dark. Really screw with their heads.

No guarantees. These are close. I’m so pissed we can’t gamble here. I have to Zelle buddies to bet for me.

As an aside a 16 yr old taking dead balls for Spain is insane. So far they look better than Germany 😳
So I'm watching and just laughing at your notion of shortening the lines in hockey. I understand these guys are world class athletes and run a lot during these matches and are in amazing shape. But a lot of the game is standing, walking, and jogging, followed by bursts of running, sprinting, etc. Hockey goes balls out with maximum effort the entire game.

It's just different.

So I'm watching and just laughing at your notion of shortening the lines in hockey. I understand these guys are world class athletes and run a lot during these matches and are in amazing shape. But a lot of the game is standing, walking, and jogging, followed by bursts of running, sprinting, etc. Hockey goes balls out with maximum effort the entire game.

It's just different.
This is a warning. Continue down this path and you’ll be banned from the thread.

What I’ve proposed to fix hockey is REVOLUTIONARY. You have to get touch to feel like you’re in the game. To get your touch. I just need a chance.

Want to hear something funny. My old college teammates chat group is on WhatsApp. I have no idea why but the broadcast on my tvs is about 20 seconds behind everyone else. And bc I have adhd or whatever I’m always on my phone. So their posts of excitement or anger come through before I ever get to see anything happen live 🤣🤣. I really do think it’s a sim world and I have handlers with a mean sense of humor

It's just different.
This is not looking like a good bet. Germany look slow

• Angry
Reactions: BradStevens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT