ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

You seriously did not know Brian Doyle-Murray is Bill's brother? And his son Luke is an assistant basketball coach at UConn. His son used to be an assistant here in Cincy at Xavier, and Bill came to a lot of games. He then went to Louisville with Chris Mack, but Mack fired him last Spring.
I'm oblivious! I never knew about his brothers. And I love bill Murray, particularly in the Wes Anderson movies. I did know that about his son. He was actually in Stl to watch him for X's March madness. Maybe 5 years ago

Reactions: Noodle
I'm oblivious! I never knew about his brothers. And I love bill Murray, particularly in the Wes Anderson movies. I did know that about his son. He was actually in Stl to watch him for X's March madness. Maybe 5 years ago
Moonrise Kingdom is one of my all-time favorite movies. Supposedly Wes Anderson is filing another movie in Spain that features Murray as well as Tilda Swinton (whom I find oddly attractive). I think Swinton reminds me of an old flame, especially in her younger years:

f29c8e1ab3e2d445fb9016fc5ad1c361.jpg

Moonrise Kingdom is one of my all-time favorite movies. Supposedly Wes Anderson is filing another movie in Spain that features Murray as well as Tilda Swinton (whom I find oddly attractive). I think Swinton reminds me of an old flame, especially in her younger years:

f29c8e1ab3e2d445fb9016fc5ad1c361.jpg
Co-sign. The French Dispatch. It's been in the works for a while but was delayed by Covid. Definitely attractive

Co-sign. The French Dispatch. It's been in the works for a while but was delayed by Covid. Definitely attractive
The movie filming in Spain is his next movie after The French Dispatch. The new movie has no name yet (at least one that's been released). The French Dispatch comes out in October, so that one wrapped a while ago.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The movie filming in Spain is his next movie after The French Dispatch. The new movie has no name yet (at least one that's been released). The French Dispatch comes out in October, so that one wrapped a while ago.
Even better!

Yeah I saw that. Insane. A million bucks. I'd have taken that napkin and thrown it right in the trash while looking at my phone wondering why in the F do I have this stupid crypto and just who is this eppy to come out of nowhere and catch me in his trickbag

Your meme coin is up to 0.29. It was down to 0.16 at one point. If you'd timed shit correctly you'd be rich.

What do you think about Messi being number 30?

It is good. He is three times better than Neymar.

Zlatan
It actually will be fun watching him with Neymar and Mbappe. Especially Mbappe.

Ah thank you. That helps
Watch out for these bad boys:

Acharia_stimulea_0795036.jpg

My cousin tangled with one yesterday. He's a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, Bronze Star with Valor, etc., and one of these things (saddleback caterpillar) really messed him up yesterday. These things are nasty:

"The spines of Acharia stimulea are strong, acutely pointed, and hollow. They embed deeply into tissue and break off, and can interrupt healing as the protoplasm from the venom glands dries into the tissue area (Gilmer 1925). The venom itself can cause a systemic condition called erucism or acute urticaria, for which severe symptoms may include migraines, gastrointestinal symptoms, asthma complications, anaphylactic shock, rupturing of erythrocytes, and hemorrhaging (USAF 1982, Hossler 2009).

Physically manifested symptoms may or may not be present with erucism (Hossler 2009). Contact dermatitis caused by Acharia stimulea includes immediate intense burning sensations around the contact zone, arector pili muscles tightening causing hair to stand on end, increased perspiration in the affected area, red blanching of the skin, and blistering (Edwards et al. 1986; Hossler 2009, 2010). Symptoms can last for five hours, and leave red blotches in the envenomation site (Hossler 2009)."

My cousin and I joked that with all he's been through it would be ironic if he were taken out by a caterpillar.

• Wow
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

My cousin tangled with one yesterday. He's a veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan, Bronze Star with Valor, etc., and one of these things (saddleback caterpillar) really messed him up yesterday. These things are nasty:

"The spines of Acharia stimulea are strong, acutely pointed, and hollow. They embed deeply into tissue and break off, and can interrupt healing as the protoplasm from the venom glands dries into the tissue area (Gilmer 1925). The venom itself can cause a systemic condition called erucism or acute urticaria, for which severe symptoms may include migraines, gastrointestinal symptoms, asthma complications, anaphylactic shock, rupturing of erythrocytes, and hemorrhaging (USAF 1982, Hossler 2009).

Physically manifested symptoms may or may not be present with erucism (Hossler 2009). Contact dermatitis caused by Acharia stimulea includes immediate intense burning sensations around the contact zone, arector pili muscles tightening causing hair to stand on end, increased perspiration in the affected area, red blanching of the skin, and blistering (Edwards et al. 1986; Hossler 2009, 2010). Symptoms can last for five hours, and leave red blotches in the envenomation site (Hossler 2009)."

My cousin and I joked that with all he's been through it would be ironic if he were taken out by a caterpillar.
I hope he's on the mend!! This little sucker is nasty. It even has a fake face on one end to trick ya!

I hope he's on the mend!! This little sucker is nasty. It even has a fake face on one end to trick ya!
He's fine - took about 5 hours for the pain and rash to go away. The other funny thing is that even though he's a trained EMT, he sent me a text asking if I knew what the hell the thing was. They are the weirdest looking things. Looks like a mash-up between the Japanese and Brazilian flags on its back.

That little thing is the devil!

He's fine - took about 5 hours for the pain and rash to go away. The other funny thing is that even though he's a trained EMT, he sent me a text asking if I knew what the hell the thing was. They are the weirdest looking things. Looks like a mash-up between the Japanese and Brazilian flags on its back.
Good!! And the damn thing eventually just becomes a moth lol

What do you think about Messi being number 30?
It is good. He is three times better than Neymar.

Zlatan
LOL.

Reminds me of when the Big 10 experimented with the 3 point shot, and RMK said he liked the idea because he had two - Wittman and Kitchel - of the three guys in the Big 10 who could shoot the 3 . . .

. . . after the season he said that everybody else tried to prove they were the third guy who could shoot it.

Zlaton . . . he's set Messi out to prove he's 3x better than Neymar, and Neymar to prove him wrong . . . it'll mess those guys up from trying too hard . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT