Rakkasan29

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Indiana
Miller?

Marshall?

DESTINY?

Complete unknown?

With this administration, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bruce fking Webber...or worse...(gulp)...Tom Crean.

p.s. I would kill for Lon Kruger right about now...oh, the irony...

Miller?

Marshall?

DESTINY?

Complete unknown?

With this administration, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bruce fking Webber...or worse...(gulp)...Tom Crean.

brad-stevens.jpg

In your heart of hearts, you know the real answer....

Stevens coming to IU is a pipe dream. The window for that passed IU by years ago, unfortunately, and is now closed. Permanently, I fear, because as others have alluded to, the IU administration can't wipe their own ass, much less figure out how to run an athletic program.

tumblr_nysjlf1NAX1u4n7tco1_500.jpg

I refuse to participate in this thread.

I thought Crean was gone last year. Certain of it. Peegs and Rabjohns were even stating that. It was like Christmas in March.....and then Glass came out with that bull crap statement and it was a stab to my IU gut.

I even made buttons last year (got banned for a couple days). I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

Reactions: Warison
Miller?

Marshall?

DESTINY?

Complete unknown?

Probably Chris Mack or someone like that. You have make destiny say no to a very large, 10 year contract first. Who knows. Big college coaching jobs don't open up that often and if he knows he wants to go back to the college game, he may do it. I would give it a 20% chance.

Probably Chris Mack or someone like that. You have make destiny say no to a very large, 10 year contract first. Who knows. Big college coaching jobs don't open up that often and if he knows he wants to go back to the college game, he may do it. I would give it a 20% chance.

I enjoy watching Xavier. They have a toughness and passion that our team doesn't play with.

How many of their players were recruited by IU? Yogi's teammate from Park Tudor? Looks like he made the right decision. Same with Abell.

I agree that Stevens is unlikely, but you make him a huge offer and see what happens.

IU needs to go after a guy that is a good x and o guy and good leader. Recruiting IU is the easiest part of the job, even and incompetent twat like Davis could recruit IU.

I would prefer a young coach that has proven his knowledge of Xs and Os at any collegiate level.

I worry about Marshall because he is awkward in a Crean kind of way. He os clearly a better coach though.

Archie.

'Those close to Miller told ESPN that he's likely waiting for one of those jobs where you can consistently compete for a Final Four.'

Archie.

'Those close to Miller told ESPN that he's likely waiting for one of those jobs where you can consistently compete for a Final Four.'

I am intrigued by Archie Miller, but I haven't watched more then 2-3 Dayton games.

I am intrigued by Archie Miller, but I haven't watched more then 2-3 Dayton games.

My wife is a Dayton grad, so have watched them a lot. What he did last year was incredible. 6 scholarship players, none over 6'6", and came within 2 points in the final game of winning the conference. Had to dismiss his two big men early in the year from the team. Never said a word about ' not having the front court we thought we'd have'.

Just went out and won. Went to A10 champ game. And won two games in the NCAAs. ( after the elite 8 run the prior year)

Guy was a tough player himself, at NCSt as a PG.

Clearly Stevens is choice 1a, 1b and 1c....but Archie is the answer if that doesn't pan out.

Reactions: IUecho87
In your heart of hearts, you know the real answer....

Stevens coming to IU is a pipe dream. The window for that passed IU by years ago, unfortunately, and is now closed. Permanently, I fear, because as others have alluded to, the IU administration can't wipe their own ass, much less figure out how to run an athletic program.

tumblr_nysjlf1NAX1u4n7tco1_500.jpg

McHoop

Reactions: Hoops Cat
Someone who played in college and doesn't look weird would suffice. I don't want Mack.

I'm leaning toward Archie being the most realistic and best choice, of course after DESTINY. But like others, while I hope and expect to make a run at DESTINY, I really doubt he comes. So looking at Archie Miller: He was a player coached by his dad in HS; played point and was a helluva shooter in college; coached with his brother at Arizona. Coaching family/gym rat type guy which is a sharp contrast to what we have now which is a guy who can't even hold his pants up. Accomplished much with little at Dayton, again as opposed to the opposite we see at IU. Seems like a good get to me.

I enjoy watching Xavier. They have a toughness and passion that our team doesn't play with.

How many of their players were recruited by IU? Yogi's teammate from Park Tudor? Looks like he made the right decision. Same with Abell.

Heard some sketchy info from PT coa
I'm leaning toward Archie being the most realistic and best choice, of course after DESTINY. But like others, while I hope and expect to make a run at DESTINY, I really doubt he comes. So looking at Archie Miller: He was a player coached by his dad in HS; played point and was a helluva shooter in college; coached with his brother at Arizona. Coaching family/gym rat type guy which is a sharp contrast to what we have now which is a guy who can't even hold his pants up. Accomplished much with little at Dayton, again as opposed to the opposite we see at IU. Seems like a good get to me.

I have heard (second hand) that the athletic department thinks the Millers are a little shady and that they wouldn't be on the list. I believe what I heard, but hope that upon closer inspection that they aren't shady and would have a shot. We are going to need all the options on the table.

I have heard (second hand) that the athletic department thinks the Millers are a little shady and that they wouldn't be on the list. I believe what I heard, but hope that upon closer inspection that they aren't shady and would have a shot. We are going to need all the options on the table.

That would be monumentally stupid.

So IU will probably do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT