ADVERTISEMENT

So what are everyone's predictions for tonight?

kkott

Hall of Famer
Oct 26, 2001
Zags are 4.5 pt favs and O/U is 159. If I were betting fo' real, I'd probably bet the over and stay away from picking a winner, but with a gun to my head, I'd go Baylor, even though I'll be rooting for Zags. Them having an undefeated season is of no concern to me and doesn't diminish what the '76 team did in anyway. In fact, I'd like for IU to start making some new history and not have to go back to '76 for our most notable event.

Sorry, don't know what I was thinkin'...

q4Rw1dAqze8uXJyzbtGCapK5-C-PtmpHJY_lfveHnAGQGz2X3XE_JnqEKxkWB56RN2VZm8Y9VgSq1mY6er-blWIQ6PC7mxjwfe44dXCt9uEchmk=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

B2777D20662D0AA43AE9922271CD8.jpg

ERBdhd9W4AAMAQp.jpg

mR0154_1024x1024.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm playing the over and Baylor on the ML.

FanDuel has o163 as +200 right now in the superboost up from +125. I might put something on that too. I get the feeling it's going to be a shootout.

Reactions: kkott
I'm playing the over and Baylor on the ML.

FanDuel has o163 as +200 right now in the superboost up from +125. I might put something on that too. I get the feeling it's going to be a shootout.
I'd rather see a shootout than a wrassling match any day!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
key to Baylor's win? Having players who have ability to put the ball into the net
Who knew?
Smothering D was just as big. Gonzaga's offense is usually so fluid, with 5 guys cutting, passing, and exploiting space / angles. There were just out-lengthed/ out muscled/ out-battled. That 11-1 start was a killer, then the opening of the seond hald squashed hope that the run cutting it to 10 had meant anything.

Reactions: sglowrider
I took the over 159 which looked good the whole game until the 7 minute mark. Baylor, rightfully so, started milking the clock and there went the over. Since it wasn't close no intentional fouling which would've helped.

As a proud IU grad of 1976 I had a celebratory bourbon and went to bed very happy that the Zags lost!

baylor01kelly.jpg

I took the over 159 which looked good the whole game until the 7 minute mark. Baylor, rightfully so, started milking the clock and there went the over. Since it wasn't close no intentional fouling which would've helped.

As a proud IU grad of 1976 I had a celebratory bourbon and went to bed very happy that the Zags lost!

baylor01kelly.jpg
can I take the under.... her?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT