ADVERTISEMENT

So, the Day after....have to look at the "big picture"

hoosierbugs

Senior
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2010
So, we've had a nice run for two years.....and now three or four stars have a chance to be drafted very high in this week's draft.

I guess the sky is falling right? I don't think so...

We have a beautiful new stadium. A coach who has recruited well. A coach who is trying to toughen up the schedule...

and a coach who is letting the rest of the Big know you better amp it up or IU will dominate for the next few years.

Stanford got us and there is no shame in it....I kept hearing Jeremy Gray on the radio saying (fill in the blank Stanford pitcher) freshman or sophmore.....They are going to be something to deal with...

I don't buy into the posts below...."oh no, what if some southern school comes to get him???!!!"....if he goes.....SO WHAT?

This stadium and the run that has been made will make it an attractive job....

We just keep going....

On paper, it looks like the team next season will have a strong pitching...

staff, but will have an everyday lineup that will rely on playing small ball. However, who knows, there could be some surprises that could help fill the power void in the lineup.

One of our recruits

could very well be the next Schwarber. Just gotta hope he doesn't sign and shows up in B'town next fall.

Great Great season we had this year, we didn't make it as far as we did last year but i'll go out on a limb and say it was probably our best baseball team ever...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT