ADVERTISEMENT

so... is anyone in MLB gonna touch Trevor Bauer?

outside shooter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2001
Suspension is over for domestic assault charges. Dodgers cut bait, though.

Bauer, who has denied wrongdoing at every turn, has claimed two legal victories in the aftermath, first when a Los Angeles judge dismissed the woman's request for a permanent restraining order in August 2021 and then when the L.A. District Attorney's Office declined to file criminal charges in February 2022.

But two other women made similar allegations to The Washington Post, and MLB subsequently acted with unprecedented force.

No criminal charges seem to be coming out of those other allegations, either.

Will the Reds kick the tires, if there's no more legal issues? Cy Young winner at league minimum salary and a PR headache?

Bauer, who has denied wrongdoing at every turn, has claimed two legal victories in the aftermath, first when a Los Angeles judge dismissed the woman's request for a permanent restraining order in August 2021 and then when the L.A. District Attorney's Office declined to file criminal charges in February 2022.

But two other women made similar allegations to The Washington Post, and MLB subsequently acted with unprecedented force.

Will the Reds kick the tires, if there's no more legal issues? Cy Young winner at league minimum salary and a PR headache?

Yes, then after taking the PR hit and missing the post season by August, they'll trade him to Kansas City for $250K and a AA infielder with a bad elbow and no bat.

Houston would be fitting. Realistically though someone like Cleveland, cincy, Pittsburgh or KC would seem more likely.

Pitchers with problems and good arms have ended up on the Yankees in the past.
He’ll get a spring training offer somewhere, barring new filings.

Reactions: larsIU

Watson still playing football?

Reactions: larsIU
I’m just resting right now on the # 11. You?
A cardinal is a bird. Nothing more. Nothing less. A Dodger is a baseball player.

But yes I am jealous of the red birds WS titles and the gints for that matter. Only thing those rat bastards from San Fran have on the Los Doyers.

A cardinal is a bird. Nothing more. Nothing less. A Dodger is a baseball player.

But yes I am jealous of the red birds WS titles and the gints for that matter. Only thing those rat bastards from San Fran have on the Los Doyers.
A dodger dodges World Championships, The Birds on the Bat know exactly where to build their nest around October time 😎

Coming from a cardinals fan(I'm guessing) that is laughable. You guys couldn't even best the Cubs this year. And that's just pathetic.
You guessed wrong. Cards were never in the NL West.

I grew up a Reds fan in the 70s and still have a particular distaste for the Dodgers and to a lesser degree the Pirates. It was constantly a battle for the NL West between them into my early 20s.

I'll hate the Dodgers all the way to my grave.

Off topic a bit, but I really thought the Cubs would be in the post season this yr. Dangitt!
The sCrUBS did what they do every year. Surprised some folks and then flopped and disappointed some folks. Loveable losers move on to next year to charge the highest ticket prices in the MLB for the most mediocre product. Somehow their meat head fans eat it up every season.

The sCrUBS did what they do every year. Surprised some folks and then flopped and disappointed some folks. Loveable losers move on to next year to charge the highest ticket prices in the MLB for the most mediocre product. Somehow their meat head fans eat it up every season.
No doubt. We used to always say wait till next yr. Then 16 happened and we all want to get back to 16.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT