ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

Typical response is 10-14 days before first game so 8/21 latest I’d say. I downloaded my digital tickets & parking weeks ago and am not ruling out receiving mailed tickets this week.
Hey eddy4iu is it possible that we go digital only soon. I have had digital tickets for a long time and even an old guy likes me is happy with digital parking passes and tickets because we always got paper tickets and parking pass really close to the first game.

Hey eddy4iu is it possible that we go digital only soon. I have had digital tickets for a long time and even an old guy likes me is happy with digital parking passes and tickets because we always got paper tickets and parking pass really close to the first game.
I've thought for years that digital only was coming but so far mail delivery still an option. Who knows?

Considering that cellular reception used to suck inside the stadium, I could suddenly see some type of phone issue at the gate. In other words, I don’t fully trust technology from failing me at a crucial time.
I also keep stubs. I like tangible memories of big games. I kept my Michigan 1987 ticket, bowl ticket stubs. I keep concert tickets.
When I buried my dad, we put the IU Rose Bowl ticket and game program in the casket with him because he considered that achievement to be the highlight of his IU fandom.

Considering that cellular reception used to suck inside the stadium, I could suddenly see some type of phone issue at the gate. In other words, I don’t fully trust technology from failing me at a crucial time.
I also keep stubs. I like tangible memories of big games. I kept my Michigan 1987 ticket, bowl ticket stubs. I keep concert tickets.
When I buried my dad, we put the IU Rose Bowl ticket and game program in the casket with him because he considered that achievement to be the highlight of his IU fandom.
For sure understand that looming technology threat. That's why once tickets are available they should be downloaded to Apple or Google wallets so that internet connection is not required.

I've been looking for a ticket stub to the Michigan game. I have one from the 2020 game, and it would be awesome to complete that set.

Reactions: red hornet
I've been looking for a ticket stub to the Michigan game. I have one from the 2020 game, and it would be awesome to complete that set.
I also have a T-shirt that they were selling on campus at the time made by a fraternity, I believe. On the back was a slogan that said “Bone Bo” and a carton caricature of Bo Schembechler bent over and his pants around his ankles with an IU football player prepared to shove a giant bone up his ass. It is a family keepsake for me. 😂

I didn't even realize paper was an option. I downloaded my tickets and parking pass about a week ago. Just earlier this week I got an e-mail for my extra tickets for the renewal bonus to download. We were grass lots last year, this year we are in Lot 12 so we'll see how we like the change.

I didn't even realize paper was an option. I downloaded my tickets and parking pass about a week ago. Just earlier this week I got an e-mail for my extra tickets for the renewal bonus to download. We were grass lots last year, this year we are in Lot 12 so we'll see how we like the change.
Lot 12 is awesome.
We’re the tailgating capital of the world. Smile.

Reactions: bbh_42
Got our tickets yesterday in the mail.
Good to hear - I figured that they would start arriving this week. The ticket office is conservative with their estimates so when they say they plan to start mailing at the end of the week they’re usually already in the mail. VBG

For sure understand that looming technology threat. That's why once tickets are available they should be downloaded to Apple or Google wallets so that internet connection is not required.
I got in one with a screenshot.

Semi-off topic.

Does anyone know a website with the actual seating chart w/ section/row/seat numbers are on a picture?

I've got a pretty good idea of where our seats our but I'm trying to ID the exact ones.

Semi-off topic.

Does anyone know a website with the actual seating chart w/ section/row/seat numbers are on a picture?

I've got a pretty good idea of where our seats our but I'm trying to ID the exact ones.
If you just go to a secondary ticket sale site like SeatGeek, you can just act like your buying in the section you are in and then move the map around.

Semi-off topic.

2 links but no seat numbers. Just know that seats in a given section start at Seat #1 on the side closest to mid-field and 101 across the aisle away from mid-field.

Got my tickets & parking passes in the mail today. I know that some folks reported receiving their mailed tickets & parking passes as early as last Wednesday but it seems safe to say that anyone who opted for mail delivery should be receiving packages this week.

I was able to download my seats and parking a few weeks ago but always like to have both options.

Go Hoosiers!!!!!!!

Well honestly digital tickets are most fluid and easy to share and move but I think (and probably to your point) there is likely a large faction of season ticket holders who are older and maybe not so tech savvy as it regards mobile options.
I like the mobile option, but the cell service can get sketchy on site, particularly when 10K students show up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT