ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS Colorado

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Jason Murray seems to be out of his league.

Surely the liberal Eastern Law Schools could have found an attorney who wasn’t still in diapers.

Reactions: DANC
See the thread below. CO is getting worked.
Sounds like it is going TERRIBLE for bowlmania. Soon he will trash all the judges and say none of them believe in democracy. Love it! Watching him lose it over this will be worth the price of admission along with the Putin interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

Steve Vladeck

@steve_vladeck

We’re almost through Mitchell’s argument and there hasn’t been a *single* substantive question about whether Trump engaged in insurrection.That’s … not a good sign for a ruling *affirming* the Colorado Supreme Courf.

9:50 AM · Feb 8, 2024
·
Views

They should of had bowlmania do the arguments he could of screamed and yelled about trump being a threat to democracy. It would have been classic comedy.

See the thread below. CO is getting worked.
Justice Neil Gorsuch just absolutely eviscerated Colorado State Attorney Jason Murrays argument that CO has authority to remove Donald Trump from the ballot.Every Justice has chided the CO State Attorney for his inept arguments. I am surprised they haven't thrown him out yet.

10:40 AM · Feb 8, 2024
·
Views

LOL the bowlmania crowd is in for a very very bad day.

Steve Vladeck
@steve_vladeck

We’re almost through Mitchell’s argument and there hasn’t been a *single* substantive question about whether Trump engaged in insurrection.That’s … not a good sign for a ruling *affirming* the Colorado Supreme Courf.

9:50 AM · Feb 8, 2024
·
Views

They should of had bowlmania do the arguments he could of screamed and yelled about trump being a threat to democracy. It would have been classic comedy.

they don't want to touch that part of the issue. From your side, can you imagine if the court says "there is credible evidence that Trump committed insurrection"? That would be the lead in all the prosecutions, Supreme Court agrees evidence is credible. They aren't going to touch that.

They are going to tule the state doesn't have the power and end it there.

Reactions: UncleMark
This kid is embarrassing himself. Does the Court have any rules regarding an inept idiot arguing in their court. Bowl may be more qualified. 😂

I think it is time for bowlmania to school gorsich on the law because he knows all. Bowlmania is the master of nothing but thinks he knows everything.

@greg_price11
·
27m

Justice Gorsuch just took a sledge hammer to Colorado's entire argument for keeping Trump off the ballot:"How does that work given that Section 3 speaks about holding office, not who may run for office?"

This kid is embarrassing himself. Does the Court have any rules regarding an inept idiot arguing in their court. Bowl may be more qualified. 😂
Trump wouldn’t have any attorneys left if inept was a disqualification. And there you go calling people out again. If this is you happy, I‘d hate to see you unhappy.

i don’t think anyone actually thought CO would win this case, did they?

Reactions: Bill4411
I was the jury foreman in the fastest decision in the history of Daviess County.

I hope SCOTUS comes back with the fastest decision in history of the court. Unanimously would be icing on the cake. These liberal nuts in CO need a beatdown.

Damn, @Bowlmania, what's it like living in bailey's head. I know it has to pretty spacious and empty.
It's fvcking creepy. But, worse than that, he never makes any sense or knows what he's talking about. I opined yesterday (in an exchange with Mark) that the correct decision would be to rule in Trump's favor and keep him on the ballot.

His Baris re-tweets and election predictions should be starting up again in a few months. That's always entertaining.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Jason Murray seems to be out of his league.

Surely the liberal Eastern Law Schools could have found an attorney who wasn’t still in diapers.
The end of DEMOCRACY!!!!! LOL! LOL!!!!!

@JonathanTurley
: "I think there is a chance that they will find a unanimous position... there's clearly foundation here for unanimity... I think at this point if you were to take a bet, you would certainly say that eight of the justices seem to be prepared to rule against CO."

Rich Baris The People's Pundit
@Peoples_Pundit
·
18m

They're basically crying on MSNBC.

·
11m

Sonya Sotomayor was the only one who seemed receptive to the idea of removing Trump from the ballot, but even she was mostly neutral.This will be 8-1 or 9-0.

This kid has idiots for clients. The clients and those whispering in their ears about trying out the 14th Amendment trick and all the liberal commentators buzzing along about the validity of their legal theory are super hate filled to the point of near insanity. The kid might not even go for the theory but his clients make him (or fire him) HEs some kind of appointed official. They didn't just hire him off the street. Lets hope for a decision which eviscerates the argument for all time and is 9-0

Last edited:
Sounds like they're planning an insurrection.
Bowlmania hardest hit. His narrative crashes in his face. He was smacked down by the court today hard.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg
@CollinRugg
Subscribe

JUST IN: Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh hits lead attorney Jason Murray, who is trying to keep Trump off the ballot, with a reality check.“If you're convicted of [an insurrection] you shall be disqualified from holding any office.”“President Trump has not been charged with [an insurrection].”

I’m not sure anyone outside of a few loons actually predicted Colorado would win this case. I think goat said it would be close to unanimous against Colorado and should probably BE unanimous.

The concern has always been the activist judges who issued such a ridiculous ruling.

Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
I’m not sure anyone outside of a few loons actually predicted Colorado would win this case. I think goat said it would be close to unanimous against Colorado and should probably BE unanimous.

The concern has always been the activist judges who issued such a ridiculous ruling.
We don’t need Biden picking anymore judges. He’s a threat to our democracy

Has there been any doubt that even Trump's usually inept lawyers wouldn't win this case? I've said all along this one is probably going to be unanimous for Trump. We can't have states declaring a Presidential candidate not convicted of insurrection has engaged in insurrection and remove him from the ballot.

Reactions: NPT
Has there been any doubt that even Trump's usually inept lawyers wouldn't win this case? I've said all along this one is probably going to be unanimous for Trump. We can't have states declaring a Presidential candidate not convicted of insurrection has engaged in insurrection and remove him from the ballot.
But even your inept legal degree has never admonished that the left (which you are not) actions here are a long run play that is actually an attempted insurrection and a serious threat to our democracy. That should be a little more front and center and whether Trump wins or not. The Left is using every level of our legal/ governmental and media system to intentionally become what the USA has always been the last bastion against.
It is still currently being glossed over. This should be the largest public gallows in the history of mankind. The co-conspirators are a huge #.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier

What do you mean? Leftist judges are the best.

• Wow
Reactions: DANC
But even your inept legal degree has never admonished that the left (which you are not) actions here are a long run play that is actually an attempted insurrection and a serious threat to our democracy. That should be a little more front and center and whether Trump wins or not. The Left is using every level of our legal/ governmental and media system to intentionally become what the USA has always been the last bastion against.
It is still currently being glossed over. This should be the largest public gallows in the history of mankind. The co-conspirators are a huge #.
Your conspiracy theory is 100 percent impossible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT