ADVERTISEMENT

Sad to watch

IndyIUFan66

All-Big Ten
Jun 23, 2013
Going into game as -40 dogs! There is almost no thought an upset is possible. That Allen has the team on track or that Bell has anything new. (Or that the OL can do much.)

Lucas as KO return man is about the only positive I see.

I would try Dexter again today, as his athleticism might give him a little more time.

Nothing has changed, I like the man but have given up on Tom Allen, who is running IUFB into the ground.

I end this with IU down 21-0 in Q1, tracking to comfortably beat the 40 point spread. Feel so badly for the players on this team.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
Any chance a game this embarrassing moves the needle towards firing him? Gotta wonder.

Complete embarrassment is hard to put a price tag on.

Reactions: CC Mac
For risky gamblers, you are up 47-21 in the 2nd quarter! 😎

Happy to see Dexter Williams to Barner. Put the playmakers in a position to do something.

It does hep the defense to see some form of life on the offense!

Reactions: vesuvius13
Any chance a game this embarrassing moves the needle towards firing him? Gotta wonder.

My hope is that Allen decides the embarrassment is too much and mhe negotiates a much cheaper buyout.

Hard to believe 2 years ago this game was OSU’s toughest and IU was in the game late. My, how things have changed!!!

Reactions: vesuvius13

You know it's bad when my wife says "It may be time for Allen to go". She's always pissed at me for criticizing him - and I don't really do it that often.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT