ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers IU

Congrats on the win. Indiana deserved it. The defense was excellent and totally took Paul out of the game. It was maybe the worst game I've seen him play.

TJD showed he is a class above Cliff with 18 boards to 4

Indiana actually played tougher than Rutgers which is something we haven't seen in years... and hopefully something we don't see again any time soon 🤣

Reactions: NotThatJC
Congrats on the win. Indiana deserved it. The defense was excellent and totally took Paul out of the game. It was maybe the worst game I've seen him play.

TJD showed he is a class above Cliff with 18 boards to 4

Indiana actually played tougher than Rutgers which is something we haven't seen in years... and hopefully something we don't see again any time soon 🤣
You didn’t already know that TJD was 5 or 6 classes about Cliff? Yikes.

All of your “compliments” are backhanded. You Rutgers fans sure are sure a cocky bunch for never accomplishing anything meaningful.
Lol ok?

I came to congratulate you guys on the win. I said your defense was great and TJD owned Cliff and you out toughed us which never happens

If that triggers you I don't know what to say 🤷

Lol ok?

I came to congratulate you guys on the win. I said your defense was great and TJD owned Cliff and you out toughest us which never happens

You said “TJD showed he was a class above Cliff”. That was never in question to a knowledgeable basketball fan. TJD is far better than Cliff can ever dream about being. Idk that Cliff is even a top 5 center in the league.

Your team is full of thugs. That’s the Rutgers way, though.

You said “TJD showed he was a class above Cliff”. That was never in question to a knowledgeable basketball fan. TJD is far better than Cliff can ever dream about being. Idk that Cliff is even a top 5 center in the league.

Actually Mulcahy had a thug move.

Cliff’s a great defensive player and should find a role in the NBA with his combination of length and athleticism. For TJD to have that kind of dominating performance against an elite defender says something and any compliments should be accepted.

Reactions: rikki-tikka-tava
Lol ok?

I came to congratulate you guys on the win. I said your defense was great and TJD owned Cliff and you out toughed us which never happens

You’re fine. Never had an issue with Rutgers fans outside the game last year but most of you that frequent here seem knowledgeable and are very passionate about your team. Same can’t be said about the cesspool university to the north of Bloomington and the heaping pile of trash posters that accompany it.

Good luck rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT