ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers/IU Prediction Thread

27-16 Hoosiers win.

We have a lot of points saved up on offense, savvy move. We'll use a few this week which will inspire the defense, who have played well much of the time.

Rutgers 0
Indiana 0
After ten overtimes.

After the game, both schools are asked to drop football by the B10 in order to avoid further embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bucket Getter
The team with the fewest penalties and turnovers wins this one...

If we have any player Leadership that will be us..., if not... flip the score...

INDIANA 23
Rutgers 22

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
IU 24 -Rutgers 21

If not victorious…Lord, give us all as one in Hoosier Nation the strength to endure this time of testing, this collective gnashing of teeth gritted in lockjaw, stressed from what it was we just saw.

DL protects pass coverage. LB's clean up. Offense performs from a moderately conservative gameplan showing consistent execution. Field position and time of possession is the name of the IU game.
IU 20
Scarlet 10

Rutgers 21
Hoosiers 14

Hoosiers down 14 points in the fourth quarter and then decide to change quarterbacks. It doesn't matter who the quarterback is. It will just be time for a desperation change.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Rutgers 17
Indiana 35
Copy and pasted from the 2023 prediction thread because I'm a believer:

Revenge for an embarrassing game last season for a very exciting homecoming. Indiana opens strong and doesn't relent as Schiano men worldwide question if Rutgers football should move back to quarterback turned running back turned tight end Johnny Langan to helm the team for the rest of the season.

Cooler is packed, loading up the car and heading down in a few. No idea what I’ll see today.

Thought I saw both Turner and Henderson are questionable. I know Henderson has been out so I’m saying Sorsby gets the start because he brings more of a running element.

I expect both teams will want to control the clock so probably a low scoring game. Every possession will matter.

Not sure if Rutgers is as good as their record but they have to figure this is their best shot to get bowl eligible.

I don’t want to put words in your mouth. Do you mean if we lose Allan is fired? Or just that this is the only team left we might beat?
I mean as far I'm concerned if he doesn't make a bowl this year he should be released at the end of the season. And if he doesn't win this game that's out the window.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT