ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo

torn ligs in wrist. kid cannot buy a break.
you are trolling me aren't you

Another DNP against the magic. I would guess something will trigger romeo to leave the bubble before the Celtics are eliminated. The narrative will change to just a shame he couldn’t stay healthy, so much talent just couldn’t catch a break. I know this crowd too well.

33 Cavanagh, Aug 10, 2020

you are trolling me aren't you

Another DNP against the magic. I would guess something will trigger romeo to leave the bubble before the Celtics are eliminated. The narrative will change to just a shame he couldn’t stay healthy, so much talent just couldn’t catch a break. I know this crowd too well.

33 Cavanagh, Aug 10, 2020
not at all. I too was somewhat underwhelmed by his play at IU. Thought he could use another yr or two, but if the money is there, I understand the plan. My point was his health in general. Can't get healthy, can't stay healthy. for someone who is supposed to be a shooter, a constantly recurring wrist injury is about as bad as it gets.

I remember the espn show 30 for 30 a few years back about pro players who declare bankruptcy w/in 5 yrs after retiring. Friends, babes, lawyers, lifestyle, crooked accountants, agents, etal. He’s got a mountain in front of him. I hope does well ... with one year of college education.

https://www.munknee.com/78-of-nfl-players-go-bankrupt-within-5-years/
saw that one. Very sad.
same thing happened to Mike Tyson. Probably made close to a billion $ wrecking people, then retired almost broke. Clinger-ons sucked him dry. Heard he was even paying for his 'posse's' cell phone bills to tune of $25K a month. Money brings out the bad people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT