ADVERTISEMENT

ROMEO....NA, and Seymour

SKEETER29

Benchwarmer
Nov 18, 2016
just thought I would send out feelers for Saturday, I'm planning on going on Saturday to the sectional championship and was curious if any of you guys that live near the area of any of these schools in their section have extra tickets. I need 2 and live 2 hours away so presale wasn't an option.
Thanks

I'd think buy Saturday you'll have no problem. .
I got a ticket at the door for the Castle N.A. Regional final last year.
Ut

I'm probably 30 minutes away. I haven't heard of any extra tickets. You can go up there Saturday and see if you can buy from the losing team.

In a normal year, I would guess losing fans would have tix available, but with Romeo, in all likelihood, playing in the finals (Jennings County could win, you know) I would guess that tix would be hard to come by. Unless JC beats NA and then you could probably get NA fans top pay you to take their tix. Go Dogs.

In a normal year, I would guess losing fans would have tix available, but with Romeo, in all likelihood, playing in the finals (Jennings County could win, you know) I would guess that tix would be hard to come by. Unless JC beats NA and then you could probably get NA fans top pay you to take their tix. Go Dogs.
Jennings County already lost. NA plays Seymour and if Seymour won then that would be the upset of the century even if a 16 seed won in the NCAA tourney. They are streaming the ball games at Hoopsters and I think you can stream it yourself at Http://ihsaatv.org. It wont be the same as being there as the atmosphere would be great. I think the only team that has a chance to beat NA in the sectional would be Floyd Central.

Jennings County already lost. NA plays Seymour and if Seymour won then that would be the upset of the century even if a 16 seed won in the NCAA tourney. They are streaming the ball games at Hoopsters and I think you can stream it yourself at Http://ihsaatv.org. It wont be the same as being there as the atmosphere would be great. I think the only team that has a chance to beat NA in the sectional would be Floyd Central.

Think Jeff could beat FC?

Think Jeff could beat FC?
They only lost by 4 at Floyd Central so I call it pretty even on a neutral court. Floyd was one of the teams that beat NA but that was on their court and Romeo was sick so this time around I think NA gets them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT