ADVERTISEMENT

@RockportZebra

Nah. Thanks. We’re good. Just can’t call Owensboro. Lots of folks nearby worse off. Tornadoes suck.
Maybe share a little more? Are there actual people in need or are you just worried about RZ ?
You in the Evanssille area? I haven't heard of any serious storms ...

Maybe share a little more? Are there actual people in need or are you just worried about RZ ?
You in the Evanssille area? I haven't heard of any serious storms ...
Was just trying to let him know we were OK. Louisville area had a storm move along the I-64 corridor. Dropped a few funnel clouds near Corydon and Georgetown/New Albany, the one came down about where I-65 and I-265 intersect, ran along 265, crossed the river at the Lewis and Clark bridge, ran through the NE corner of Jefferson County, Ky., Oldham and most of Henry County, Kentucky. Hit at least 3 subdivision. Lot of homes missing roofs. No deaths reported yet.

Another one hit 3 counties just up I/65 around Scottsburg (who won the 3A state championship last week).

I live in NE Jefferson County, Ky, near the bridge. Maybe 2 miles as a crow flies. Had one friend a mile closer. Had another who was way too close - maybe 5 houses away from damage.

Was just trying to let him know we were OK. Louisville area had a storm move along the I-64 corridor. Dropped a few funnel clouds near Corydon and Georgetown/New Albany, the one came down about where I-65 and I-265 intersect, ran along 265, crossed the river at the Lewis and Clark bridge, ran through the NE corner of Jefferson County, Ky., Oldham and most of Henry County, Kentucky. Hit at least 3 subdivision. Lot of homes missing roofs. No deaths reported yet.

Another one hit 3 counties just up I/65 around Scottsburg (who won the 3A state championship last week).

I live in NE Jefferson County, Ky, near the bridge. Maybe 2 miles as a crow flies. Had one friend a mile closer. Had another who was way too close - maybe 5 houses away from damage.
I was looking for updates from the area. I had been hearing about storms, and not in the area right now so I was intrested from "on the ground" reports !!
Glad all are safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT