ADVERTISEMENT

Rockport Legion Post 254 is at it again.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
Won the Indiana State last week undefeated. Won game one today in the Great Lakes Regional in unbelievable fashion. Down 10 to 4 in the top of the 7th, Rockport scored 7 runs and defeated the West Virginia champs 11 to 10. Winners bracket. Coach Haff earned his 1200 win.

Won the Indiana State last week undefeated. Won game one today in the Great Lakes Regional in unbelievable fashion. Down 10 to 4 in the top of the 7th, Rockport scored 7 runs and defeated the West Virginia champs 11 to 10. Winners bracket. Coach Haff earned his 1200 win.
Had no idea Legion ball was still a thing

Reactions: mk23
Lost yesterday to Midland Michigan. Midland is a historically strong Post with 20 State Championships, 11 regionals and 1 National title. If I am not mistaken Midland's National title was managed by former South Spencer/Rockport and Purdue lefty Pat Dawson. Rockport bounced back today to stay alive beating the Ohio champ in the looser bracket. Win and survive. Play again Saturday.

Lost yesterday to Midland Michigan. Midland is a historically strong Post with 20 State Championships, 11 regionals and 1 National title. If I am not mistaken Midland's National title was managed by former South Spencer/Rockport and Purdue lefty Pat Dawson. Rockport bounced back today to stay alive beating the Ohio champ in the looser bracket. Win and survive. Play again Saturday.
Where are they playing?

When I was in high school in the Evansville area, SS was awfully good with Parish Casebier. Then Neil Reed came in the next year (his only year at SS). Pretty sad what happened to both of those guys.
I don't remember much from South Spencer baseball besides Josh Garnett(sp) but basketball Kent Ayer was the shit.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Loved playing legion games at the Rockport field.

First game I played there I was 16 yearold rookie. I struck out with Red Man tobacco in my mouth. Swallowed it and went back to the dugout and puked my guts out. 😂

Loved playing legion games at the Rockport field.

First game I played there I was 16 yearold rookie. I struck out with Red Man tobacco in my mouth. Swallowed it and went back to the dugout and puked my guts out. 😂
Who did you play for?

you're not supposed to swallow it..
Yea, my high school coach was the assistant legion coach. He wasn’t happy with me. Told me he better never catch me chewing again. No worry bout that. Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT