ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals rebrands site and logos - Promotion too!

Jim Coyle

Publisher
Feb 28, 2020
Bloomington, IN
thhehoosier.com
Yes there are changes to the Rivals site and TheHoosier.com. Changes usually bring mixed reactions, but change in all things is inevitable, especially in an effort to make things better.

There are several exciting, new elements that come with the front page and content refresh, including a scrolling latest news ticker, an expanded content display and new homepage widgets. In the future those widgets will be customizable, but initially they will default to the Rivals250, 2024 Team Rankings, your team’s Top Targets and your team’s Commitment List.

There is currently a Promotion for FREE Premium content and Premium Boards access. The link https://indiana.rivals.com/sign_up * code: IUSUMMER.

There are many of you that enjoy the boards everyday, but are not subscribers. We provide a ton of content, as much as anyone. And we want to be able to do more. The only thing that is free for us in our coverage is admission. There is a cost to everything else for us. Travel, equipment, payroll, etc. The cost of a Rivals subscription is $99.95/year or .27 cents a day. For those of you that are on here frequently, daily, multiple times a day, etc, I would hope you are getting .27 cents worth of entertainment, conversation and more. And my hope is that you will please consider supporting what we are doing by becoming a subscriber to theHoosier.com. The Promo gives you multiple months for free.

Yes there are changes to the Rivals site and TheHoosier.com. Changes usually bring mixed reactions, but change in all things is inevitable, especially in an effort to make things better.

There are several exciting, new elements that come with the front page and content refresh, including a scrolling latest news ticker, an expanded content display and new homepage widgets. In the future those widgets will be customizable, but initially they will default to the Rivals250, 2024 Team Rankings, your team’s Top Targets and your team’s Commitment List.

There is currently a Promotion for FREE Premium content and Premium Boards access. The link https://indiana.rivals.com/sign_up * code: IUSUMMER.

There are many of you that enjoy the boards everyday, but are not subscribers. We provide a ton of content, as much as anyone. And we want to be able to do more. The only thing that is free for us in our coverage is admission. There is a cost to everything else for us. Travel, equipment, payroll, etc. The cost of a Rivals subscription is $99.95/year or .27 cents a day. For those of you that are on here frequently, daily, multiple times a day, etc, I would hope you are getting .27 cents worth of entertainment, conversation and more. And my hope is that you will please consider supporting what we are doing by becoming a subscriber to theHoosier.com. The Promo gives you multiple months for free.

Rebrand.? Something needs to be done, about lack of coverage in general, I have been a premium member since 2007, this last couple of years the content is not any different than getting information from social media Peeg's content is much more insightful and informative.

I've never regretted subscribing to the premium site. But I would like to know if we premium subscribers will get credits for July & August since you're giving them away for free.
That would be nice, and your subscription is GREATLY appreciated, but to my knowledge this is a promo for new subscribers. If you can get a confirmed subscriber to sign up, I will get you 2 free months!

Rebrand.? Something needs to be done, about lack of coverage in general, I have been a premium member since 2007, this last couple of years the content is not any different than getting information from social media Peeg's content is much more insightful and informative.
First we appreciate your subscription, thank you. I am confused by the suggestion of a "lack of coverage." TheHoosier.com provides non-stop content. You compared us to one site, one that is aligned with a group that has been spoon feed information for 3 years. What are you not getting? Only one person is first on anything, but being first has lost a lot of its luster. Getting the information out is the priority. We all work extremely hard, long hours, travel, etc. We have some things in the works for premium basketball readers and the football other things as well.

First we appreciate your subscription, thank you. I am confused by the suggestion of a "lack of coverage." TheHoosier.com provides non-stop content. You compared us to one site, one that is aligned with a group that has been spoon feed information for 3 years. What are you not getting? Only one person is first on anything, but being first has lost a lot of its luster. Getting the information out is the priority. We all work extremely hard, long hours, travel, etc. We have some things in the works for premium basketball readers and the football other things as well.
My suggestion would be, check out your content, compared to the other site and you will see the difference, not sure how the other site gets the information, but when I feel, I am getting better content and its free, I will cancel my subscription, as many have.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT