ADVERTISEMENT

RIVALS does not list IU...

It's very aggravating. You'd think SOMEONE would notice this and straighten Rivals out...

How can IU be in the final 5, and now, maybe down to Auburn and IU...BUT NOBODY notices Rival's slight....

You're right...why pay for this?

For some reason I actually pay .... and I've been asking myself that same question for a while now.

Does Rivals partially rely on the schools' Rivals sites for player offer and recruiting status information? Should TheHoosier, TrojanSports, etc. be reporting this information to the main Rivals recruiting database? I would think Rivals uses their network of school sites to gather recruiting information, not sure how else you can gather so much information about so many schools, but I don't know.

Last edited:
Does Rivals partially rely on the schools' Rivals sites for player offer and recruiting status information? Should TheHoosier, TrojanSports, etc. be reporting this information to the main Rivals recruiting database? I would think Rivals uses their network of school sites to gather recruiting information, not sure how else you can gather so much information about so many schools, but I don't know.
My opinion from outside the real or wanna-be 'Inner Circle', the fix should come out of the AD''s Office. Does the AD have a 'Sports Information Director' title anywhere? To have this act of omission on arguably the better of local coverage platforms is inexcusable!!
I have no familiarity with the new staff and their method. The JuJu negotiations have multi-million dollar futures in play. The new staff may limit Information flow initially until they have found out who can be trusted. It may be that this staff is perfectly happy with being shunned.
Fans, not so much..!

My opinion from outside the real or wanna-be 'Inner Circle', the fix should come out of the AD''s Office. Does the AD have a 'Sports Information Director' title anywhere? To have this act of omission on arguably the better of local coverage platforms is inexcusable!!
I have no familiarity with the new staff and their method. The JuJu negotiations have multi-million dollar futures in play. The new staff may limit Information flow initially until they have found out who can be trusted. It may be that this staff is perfectly happy with being shunned.
Fans, not so much..!
IU SID or staff aren’t allowed to be involved in recruiting communication.

Has JuJu Lewis ever visited IU? Even unofficially? Rivals shows him visiting four schools, this year, in June. Georgia, USC, Auburn, and Colorado. With his close ties to the QB Coach, it's hard to believe he's never even been to IU, either officially, or unofficially.

Has JuJu Lewis ever visited IU? Even unofficially? Rivals shows him visiting four schools, this year, in June. Georgia, USC, Auburn, and Colorado. With his close ties to the QB Coach, it's hard to believe he's never even been to IU, either officially, or unofficially.

Rivals didn't have a profile up to date?

I'm shocked I tell you... shocked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT