ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Phil Valentine

Ugh. We're circling the drain at this point
Didn't both Stoll and MTIOTF say just 7-10 days ago that the Democrats don't have a chance to keep control of Congress in 2022?

Who's right? With all this disagreement, we're going to need an election to find out!

MAGA nutjobs are assaulting flight attendants and store clerks all over the place and we are supposed to pretend that the angry red-faced frothing at the mouth Trumper is some made up thing. It's not. It's all over. They suck.
"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."
"Nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free . . . ."

That's the perceived problem, isn't it? Folks thinking they have nothing left to lose?

The real problem is that they don't know what they have . . . and are ready to throw it all away . . . in an attempt to get something else . . . all the while believing they'll be keeping what they've already got, at somebody else's expense . . . and they're - and we're - going to lose it all if they persist . . . .

(It's late . . . for me anyway.)

Reactions: DANC
Racist much?
It's a good joke. She's not Russian and I'm not that desperate (yet)

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Not quite, but close enough.

One of the best things about her is she can't stand Celine Dion.
Sounds like you got a good one.

We hosted a French foreign exchange student in the 90s. For Christmas, she got me a Celine Dion CD. I had to grit my teeth, force a smile, and act pleased.

Sounds like you got a good one.

We hosted a French foreign exchange student in the 90s. For Christmas, she got me a Celine Dion CD. I had to grit my teeth, force a smile, and act pleased.
There's some offbeat Canadian band she likes that has one song with a line something like "Celine Dion needs to shut up" or something like that.

• Haha
l

launching an aggressive campaign against masks in school is stupid. fines and shit. ridiculous

It's telling when certain "journalists" think that a publication telling a truth they find inconvenient to be a "journalism fail".

They think recognizing reality instead of spinning like an activist is a mistake.

Florida is currently 22nd in overall vaccination rate, ahead of states like Michigan and Illinois. They are ahead of states like New York and California for vaccinating seniors.

DeSantis has opposed mandates, but that rate doesn't happen by accident.

DeSantis did over 50 events promoting vaccines. They set up drive-thru sites. They partnered with predominantly African-American churches to set up sites specifically reaching minority communities.

Those things might not fit the narrative, but they aren't disputable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT