ADVERTISEMENT

Results of Denver's Basic Income Program. Pretty Interesting

Not sure how effective it is and thought it was strange they highlighted Laws as a positive outcome. The minimum wage in Denver was 12.85 in 2020. The article said Laws was making 400 dollars a month and the extra 1000 dollars freed him up to be a better father. What the f#ck was he doing? He was working 10 hours a week if he was making 400 dollars a month. He had all the time in the world to be a great father. It’s difficult for me to feel sorry for people who don’t work, assuming they are capable of it.

Since i fall asleep reading, I only got through 3 pages. Their "control group" was given $50 a month.
Was any of the 3 groups given anything else, like mentoring, training, life planning tools. Or was it all just cash and then stand back and study?

Not sure how effective it is and thought it was strange they highlighted Laws as a positive outcome. The minimum wage in Denver was over 12.85 in 2020. The article said Laws was making 400 dollars a month and the extra 1000 dollars freed him up to be a better father. What the f#ck was he doing? He was working 10 hours a week if he was making 400 dollars a month. He had all the time in the world to be a great father. It’s difficult for me to feel sorry for people who don’t work, assuming they are capable of it.
That was a major ... hmmmmm. ... moment for me aw well. I think/ suspect, there is more to it than $$. I'm suspecting counseling, with an identified game plan.

Which totally screws the study, unless it was done for all 3 groups. Since I have ZERO trust in any of these click bait progressive "studies", I'm suspect. Also very happy to be proven it was a truly acceptable engineered study.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT