ADVERTISEMENT

Republican GOP Bill to Name AR-15 "National Gun of the United States"

DCGeneral

Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2001
Republicans are proving to that they are indeed the party of compassion and reason. Oh, and the bill is appropriately co-sponsored by George Santos and Lauren Bobert.

"The #SecondAmendment is as American a right as freedom of speech, religion, & the press," Moore wrote on Twitter Tuesday evening. "Today I unveiled my bill to make the AR-15 the National Gun of America. We must send a message that we will meet every attack on any of our constitutional rights."

If Moore's proposal were to make it through both the GOP-controlled House and the Democratic-controlled Senate, the AR-15 would take its place beside some of the nation's most coveted symbols, such as the U.S. flag that was approved by Congress in 1777.

Republicans are proving to that they are indeed the party of compassion and reason. Oh, and the bill is appropriately co-sponsored by George Santos and Lauren Bobert.

"The #SecondAmendment is as American a right as freedom of speech, religion, & the press," Moore wrote on Twitter Tuesday evening. "Today I unveiled my bill to make the AR-15 the National Gun of America. We must send a message that we will meet every attack on any of our constitutional rights."

If Moore's proposal were to make it through both the GOP-controlled House and the Democratic-controlled Senate, the AR-15 would take its place beside some of the nation's most coveted symbols, such as the U.S. flag that was approved by Congress in 1777.

I don’t know what that means but add this idiot to the disgusting list

BS bill and BS post. This will go absolutely no where.

Also, “Republican GOP” is redundant.

Smells like a 2nd Amendment publicity stunt.
But the 2nd amendment is unique
… and apparently still needed to provide for self defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT